Chapter 28

In every touch of Murtasim, Meerab got shivered. She also wanted to make Murtasim her own. She thought that she will not give any obstacle to Murtasim today. Today she will let Murtasim be her own completely. Murtasim seemed to get completely lost in her.

With every touch of Murtasim, it felt like a current ran in Meerab body. Murtasim was kissing Meerab's neck like crazy. Meerab closed her eyes. Murtasim kissed her neck and looked at her. An intoxicant was working in him looking at Meerab.

Murtasim rubbed Meerab's cheek with his own cheek. His light beard was touching her cheek. He dipped his lips in Meerab's lips and started kissing deeply.

He left her lips and started kissing her neck again. Meerab started enjoying every touch of Murtasim. Murtasim also wanted to make Meerab his own. Suddenly Shaan and Meerab's words came to his mind.

Shaan : Did you tell Murtasim that you already know me and remember that night at the hotel? You and me together. Uff..!! I will never forget those days and nights. 

Meerab : I know you don't want me to forget if I want to.

Murtasim got very angry at that moment remembering those words of Shaan and Meerab.

He left Meerab and went to the washroom with the clothes from the cupboard. Meerab was still closing her eyes. Murtasim slammed the door of the washroom for which she opened her eyes and saw that Murtasim was not by her side.

She felt very bad that Murtasim treated her so badly. She got up to fix her clothes and picked up the clothes from below. She waited for Murtasim.

Murtasim entered in washroom and punched the wall hard. He was very angry and remembered Shaan's words. A drop of tear fell from his eyes. He loves Meerab very much.

He left took a shower again so that his tears merge with the water. He came out of the washroom after a long time. Meerab stood in front of him. He went to the mirror on the other side of Meerab and started to fix his hair.

Meerab : Why did you do that?

Murtasim was busy fixing his hair without saying anything. Meerab got very angry seeing Murtasim being so quiet. She grabbed Murtasim's hand from behind, Murtasim turned around and came in front of her. He looked at Meerab with fiery eyes and said,

Murtasim : What's your problem? 😡

Meerab : My problem or yours? Why did you pull me so close and move away again? Why??

Murtasim : I have work to do. Side ho jaw Meerab.

Meerab : Why are you doing that?😭😭Why?? (Sat in front of Murtasim) I love you so much. 😭So much.....!!

Murtasim was shocked hearing her confession. Shaan's words came in his mind again for which he got very angry. He threw a vase next to him. Meerab got up in fear. She looked at Murtasim and saw he was very angry. Murtasim grabbed her hand tightly and said,

Murtasim : You love me? Oh really? 😠

He grabbed her hand harder and said,

Murtasim : Tumhari jaisi ladki k sath baat karna bhi bekar hai. (Left Meerab's hand and looked other side)

Meerab was shocked by Murtasim's words.

She grabbed Murtasim's hand and turned him to herself,

Meerab : Meri jaisi ladki matlab? Aap kya bolna chahte hai?

Murtasim : Ohh, abhi natak ho raha hai mere sath? Tumhari aur Shaan ki relation k bare mai, mai jaan geya ho. Aur itna natak karne ki koi jaruat nhi hai. 😡