The very first night (Taylors version)

Taylor

Tree comes in with a cheeky grin.  "Some football player made you a friendship bracelet and tried to give it to you at Kanas City Night 2," She says. "Who?  I assume he got turned down by security?" I ask "Yes, Travis Kelce, he has a brother Jason who plays for the Eagles." I think I have heard of both of them before. Why would some football player want to give me a bracelet. 

After a while later of talking, I find out he has a podcast with his brother. He was asked about the concert and he said he was disappointed he didn't get to give me a bracelet.  He said more, but thought the clip all I could think of is how genuine it sounded. 

Somehow I ended up at an Instagram account named Killatrav. I begin scrolling through the page. He plays football, he is number 87, he has a brother who play for the Eagles, and so much more. After what feels like an eternity I decided to DM him. 

Taylor: Hey! I heard you came to my show and had something to give me and you left a little disappointed you couldn't. 

Travis

I open my phone after practice to see I had a message request. I open up Instagram and click messages. No way, no way Taylor Swift is messaging me. I quickly click accept and read her message. Taylor Swift has been my crush since high school, now she is Dming me. Wow. I quickly type a response. 

Travis: Hey! I made you a bracelet and I was sad I couldn't give it to you. I would still love to give it to you if you would like it. I had a great time at your concert! 

Was that good? Do I sound desperate? 

Taylor: Thank you so much for making me a bracelet! I would still love to receive it, maybe we could meet up and get it some time. Thank you for coming to my show, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Travis: I would love to give it to you maybe we could meet up sometime for dinner? 

Taylor: Are you asking me on a date Mr.Kelce? 

Travis: Only if you say so...

Taylor: We could meet up during the week since my tour isn't over yet. I can do next Tuesday if that works with football?

Travis: Sounds like a plan, we can chat next week about times! 

Taylor: sounds great! Well I have to go before Tree kills me, but it was great talking to you! 

Travis: You too! 

AN: This is my first time writing so its bad, but let me know if you have any ideas! Thank you for reading! <3