Delicate

A/n: didnt feel like finishing my other part so i did this request. Sorry its short! 

Travis: 

I am sitting at home, with Pat. We are watching the March Madness games while Brittney and Taylor are out having a drink. We are just sitting there talking and having some snacks when I get a call. I look down to my phone to see who is calling, I assume it is just a spam call. I look down to see Taylor is calling. 

Pat was in the middle of saying something 

"Hey man one sec" I say answering the call. 

"Hey Tay whats up, is everything ok?'' I ask quickly. 

"Yeeeaahhh I just reaalllly missed yoouuu!" she slurs. She is clearly very drunk. It concerns me until I remember that she has security with her. 

"Do you want me to come pick up up?" I ask 

"Oooh yeess! Then I get to see you and give you a big kiss!" she says happily. 

"Ok I will come get you, is Brit with you?" 

"yes! she is right next to me!''

"heeeyyy Trav!" brit slurs. Currently I am on the phone with two drunk girls who are high on life. 

"Ok i am going to hang up and Pat and I will come get you." I say with a laugh 

"Okk hurry though! I miss you sooooo much! I looveee youuu!" she says 

"I love you too see you soon." I say and end the call. Pat looks at me with a concerned expression. 

"Tay and Brit are drunk at the bar and they just called me. They have security with them but she wants me to come pick her up because she misses me. Brit does too." 

"Alright man lets go get them." he says with a laugh. 

_______

We arrive at the bar to see the girls sitting at a table laughing. They look over and see us and smile. 

"Travvy!" Taylor says engulfing me in a hug. Brit and pat are talking, inaudible over the resteraunts loud music. 

"Lets get you home sweetie." I say wrapping a protective arm around her back. 

______ 

We arrive home and Taylor has sobered up a bit. We are laying in bed. She is curled up on my chest and I am playing with her hair. 

"Thank you for coming to get me" she says barley audible. 

"I will always come and get you" I say kissing the top of her head as she drifts off to sleep.