The Best Day part 2

Travis: 

After saying good bye to Taylor I go to catch up with the rest of my family. I see them talking to some fans out in the crowd. I walk over to see a girl maybe 18, gushing over Wyatt and Ellie. 

"You two look so pretty! I love your dresses! Do you want bracelets?" The fan asks. 

"Yes!" Wyatt says happily. She made a few to give to people. 

"yes what Wy?" Kylie says reminding her to use her manners. 

"Yes please!" Wyatt says. 

"Please!" Ellie says mimicking her big sister. 

 The girl takes two bracelets and hands one to each girl. Wyatt gives the fan one of her bracelets as well. 

"Thank you!" she says. 

"Hey Ellie Hey Wy did you make a new friend?"  I ask. I can't help but smile looking at the two cute girls admiring their bracelets. 

"Uncle Travvy look!" Wyatt says holding her arm up. 

"Wow Wy thats beautiful!" I say. I mouth 'thank you' to the girl who gave them to her. "Do you want to take a picture with your friend?" 

----------

After making our way through the crowd and receiving bracelets me make it to the tent. Scott is already in there talking to Tree. We say hello and I talk to the two for a while until the concert starts. 

Everyone seems to have a great time, dancing , singing along, and taking photos and videos. Ellie and Wyatt receive the 22 hat.  The two girls loved 1989 especially shake it off. 

After the show we made our way to the tent to see Taylor. As the crowd started to erupt with cheers I knew she must be close. 

Taylor: 

As I make my way down the ramp I hear the loud cheers. I continue walking until I see everyone. I give Travis a big hug and a kiss. I give my dad a hug and Jason and Kylie a hug. The girls look exhausted so I kiss the top of their heads. 

"That was amazing!" Kylie says. "Everyone had so much fun!"  

"Thank you so much!" I say "This crowd was amazing" 

"The fans are so passionate, way better then football fans." Jason says. I look over to see the girls talking to Kam and Travis. They are all laughing. 

"You were blue and sparkly!" exclaims wyatt. She is so adorable.

"I was! I dance with your aunt every night!" Kam says. Ellie just looks at him shocked. Kam and Wyatt seem to be best friends by the end of their conversation. 

"Well these two sleepy head need to get some rest. Thank you so much again for having us tonight!" Kylie says.

------- 

Travis and I get back to the hotel room and I take a shower. I dig through my suitcase and find the Chiefs shirt I stole from him. I put it on. I grab my brush and hair ties and give it to Travis. He brushes out and braids my hair. "Thank you" I say putting the brush back in the bathroom and climbing into bed. I snuggle up in bed and quickly fall asleep. 

this is a rough story. not my best writing. Thank you so much for all these votes and for over 8000 reads! it is insane!