Breathe

This was a request. I hope you enjoy! 

Taylor: 

I roll over to look at the clock, 4:12am. Ugh. I get up to go to the bathroom. I stand up and feel wobblily. Slowly it all starts to hit me, the pounding in my head, the bridge of my nose, and it is really hot in here. Shortly I realize im sick. 

I get to the bathroom right before I empty my dinner from the night before. Tears weld in my eyes, I hate feeling sick. 

"tay?" light floods the bathroom as the door opens. ''oh sweetie" Travis kneels besides me and grabs my hair. His hand gently rubbing my back. He comforts me until I get it all out. 

"I don't feel well" I murmur. 

"I know baby, lets get you cleaned up. Do you want a warm shower?" I nod. "Sounds good, I will start the shower." I cling onto him as he tries to stand up. "Sweetie I need to start the shower, I will be right back," I nod and sink back onto the bath mat. 

After my shower I get back into bed. I am wearing on of Travis's oversized hoodies that smells just like him. I am wearing pj shorts as well. He brushed and braided my hair. I turned on friends. 

After 15 minutes Travis re enters the room carrying a tray of foods. 

"So I made hot tea, toast, fruit, water, liquid iv, pancakes, and tasty cakes. The choice is yours!" 

"thank you so much!'' he gets into bed beside me and pulls me close. My small frame tucked against him. 

This man <3

an thank you for reading