So it goes.... / Getaway car

Taylor 

Travis and I have been talking for about a month. We call almost everyday and text each all day. Travis has always joked that he has seen me rock the stage at Arrow head and that I should come see him rock it too. Well, today is the day. Travis and I have decided to go public. Despite my nerves about the rumors since Joe and I broke up so recently, I am so exited to feel free. 

I pick out my outfit of jean shorts, a white bodysuit, and a red Chiefs windbreaker that Travis gave me. I am so exited to go to the game, Trav told me that his mom, Donna will be there along with some other friends of his. 

I finish getting ready and get into the car to head to the game. I feel my phone vibrate and check to see who texted. 

Travis: Hey! I'm so glad you decided to come! I can't wait to see you after the game, are we still good to go to the after party? 

I smile, he is so kind. Never trying to force me into anything. I keep smiling while responding. 

Taylor: Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world! We are definitely still good for the after party! 

Travis: Sounds like a plan. We can take my car over is your security is cool with it. 

Travis is always concerned about my safety in a way Joe never was. He is like a body guard. 

Taylor: Great! I'll just tell them I'm sure they will be good with it. 

Travis: Great, well I have to go see you soon!

I get past security and into Travis's box. I know as soon as I get seen there will be a million pictures and rumors.  I immediately see Donna, and go over to say hello. We have never officially met but we both know who each other is. 

Taylor: Hi Mrs.Kelce I'm Taylor how are you? It's so nice to finally meet you! Travis has tld me so much about you!

Donna: Hello Taylor I'm great! Please call me Donna. How are you? Trav has said so much about you. I have never seen him this happy before. 

I blush a little bit at her words. 

Taylor: Of course Donna! I'm great, so happy to be here. I haven't been to a football game in a long time. 

We talk for a long time, about my tour, Travis, and my family. She is such a sweet lady, no wonder Travis is so amazing, his mom is awesome. 

As the game is about to begin I find my seat. I am sitting next to Brittaney Mahomes, Patrick Mahomes wife. We talk the whole game she is so kind and funny too. The game goes on and Travis scores a touch down. I was so happy for him! 

Travis

I see Taylor in the box, talking to mom, talking to Brittaney, having a great time. "Damn" I say "she's right there"

I go over to tell Patrick and he tells me I'm lying until he looks up in the box. Sitting there in the front row cheering me on is, Taylor Swift, pretty much the music industry. Pat waves to her and I laugh a bit, knowing the jokes he will make. 

I score a touch down and look up to see Taylor cheering. She screams something I can't make out but she looks so happy.  

Taylor

After the game I am escorted down to where the players come out. I told Trav to wear something blue for an easter egg for 1989 Taylor's Version. I see Travis come out in his blue and white outfit and walk towards him. I give him a hug. 

"You did so good! You scored a touchdown!" I say breaking up the hug. 

"Thank you! you look liked you had a fun time." he says smiling

"Yes! your mom is amazing and so is Brittaney. " 

We start making out way through the hallway to get to Travis's car. We decided not to hold hands but walk close together. Travis guides me through the hallway. I see my security scattered around but having Travis is like having a whole team of security.   

We make our way to a golf cart to take us to the player lot. Travis takes my hand and helps me in. Then he gets in next to me. We ride side by side laughing until we get there. Once we reach the lot Travis guides us to his car. I its a dark convertible, for some reason I love the car. He opens the door for me and I get in. He gets in and I smile. "Welcome to the Getaway car" He jokes and I laugh. He starts the car and we start driving towards the restaurant. My hair is whipping through the wind and I feel free.  Travis is my freedom. He is so opposite of Joe it's refreshing. Travis and I talk and joke the whole way there"You look like your having fun" he says. "Yes! I love your car and the company". I say. "Your so beautiful you know that right?" He says and I can't help to blush. 

AN: There will be another part of the after party but this one was getting too long. I hope you are enjoying my writing as much as I have been writing. Thank you for all you have been reading and supporting it means so much! <3