Our Song

this was a request! Thank you for requesting!

Travis:

Today is the day. I am meeting Taylor's mom, Andrea. She is coming over and we are having brunch. I have been pacing around my house all morning cleaning. Tay has been cooking, but I'm not much help. I set the table, with the elegant fall decorations and with dishes. I have vacuumed the entry and living room rugs. I haven't been this nervous since I met Taylor for the first time. Her moms approval is big since they are so close. I need her to like me.

Taylor:

Today mom is coming over. Travis is a nervous wreck. I think he has been stress cleaning all morning. He comes into the kitchen every once and a while to check on me. I have reassured him a million times that she would love him, but he is still anxious. I am making cinnamon rolls and pancakes. Travis said he could make the eggs and bacon once mom got here so it was hot.

I place the neatly organized tray of cinnamon rolls into the over and set a timer. I clean up the mess I have made in the kitchen. Throwing out trash and washing dishes. I decide it would be best if I go find Travis.

I walk down the hallway of his house lined with jerseys. His brothers, friends, and his own. It is like a hall of fame. I enter the rooms that the hallway leads to. There is Travis, organized and wiping things. This is his rooms with all of his trophies and awards. There are placks, frames, and rings all around.

"Travis?" I say not wanting to scare him. I see him turn around and smile.

"She will love you, even if you have a dirty picture frame, you know." I say

"I know, I know. But might as well make it look nice." He says with a little laugh. I walk over to him to see what he was cleaning.

"Wow, polishing the Super Bowl rings."

"Got to keep them nice"

Beep beep beep the timer sounds. I give Travis a quick peck and scurry to the kitchen. I grab the blue and white stripped over mitts and slide them onto my freshly painted hands. I open the oven door, and the fresh scent of cinnamon rolls hits me. I take them out of the over closing the door. I place them on the racks above the oven. I turn the oven off. Travis comes in. "Mmmhhh those smell good" he says smiling. "Thank you. I can't wait to eat them" ding dong! "Moms here" I say. Travis smiles, but I know he is hiding the fear. "Don't be nervous she will love you I say" I give him a peck and walk towards the door. I unlock and open it. My mom is standing there. "Mom! I've missed you!" She walks in and I give her a hug. "Me too!" She says. "Mom, this is my boyfriend Travis. "It's nice to meet you Mrs.Swift" he says and gives her a hug too. "It's nice to meet you too dear, please call me Andrea"

Brunch goes well. My mom loves Travis and they have been laughing the whole time. I think the feeling is pretty good. I knew they would like each other. They are both very funny and sweet.

After mom leaves Travis and I clean up. "Your mom is amazing, she reminds me so much of my mom." Travis says bringing me into a hug. "Thank you, we have to get out moms to meet. I'm pretty sure your her favorite now" I say with a laugh.  

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated. Thank you for reading my story! I love you all so much! I want to write New Years Eve/Day next! I know im going out of order buttt whatever!  <3