Chapter 3:

I went out in the garden the next day in search of one of the brothers while wearing a white and purple floral print halter-neck one-piece that went down to a bit below my knees which was another dress I had to fix after it was demonized by all those gems, beads, laces, and way too revealing.

As I have already mentioned before, as a student in college, I was learning about clothes to become a seamstress so seeing what these people had turned these dresses into I simply had to do something about it but it was really difficult to do so while still trying to follow this time's fashion trends.

Well, whatever. I didn't really care about that anymore since I was going to die soon anyway and was currently focused on finding one of the brothers to just hurry it up and kill me instead cause I already knew that as a villainess, there was honestly no good ending for me. And there never was or is going to be a good ending for me. And right before I got sent into this world, I remember getting shot in the shoulder and banging my head on one of the steel poles before blacking out.

So since I know that in this game, the villainess usually dies from the neglect of her "family", the heroine, one of the princes running for the thrown, the priest, or the master of the magic tower, and that she mostly died from the neglect of her family I knew that I could literally just go walk in front of the brothers and they'd gladly slice my neck off so... Yeah. It probablyly won't take much for me to convince those bastards to kill me!

-----

Or so I thought...

'Just why is he so against killing me?!' I was currently chasing Avis around the mansion who was running for his life doing parkour and whatever other shit.

"Why are you running?!" I yelled as he jumped off the balcony of a guest room and grabbed the railing of the one right under it before swinging his feet and letting go of the railing to land on the grass of the solid ground.

He simply ignored me and kept running as I ran my hand through my hair while trying to catch my breath with my brows knitted together in frustration. I couldn't help but click my tongue at this sudden change of attitude in him.

Now you might be wondering what the fuck is going on here. Well, I am honestly wondering the same so let me just quickly rewind through everything that has just happened in the last few hours or so.

.......

I was looking for one of the brothers when I suddenly bumped into Avis while doing so.

"Watch where you're going!" He scowled immediately sending a wave of urge through me telling me to punch him.

"Tsk. How useless do you have to be?" He grumbled under his breath as he turned around to walk away.

'At least I'm not gonna be the who's going to be balding at 25.' I made sure to keep my smile plastered on my face as I silently insulted him in my mind.

'Oh, yeah.' I suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him back remembering I had to get him to kill me.

'2% huh? This should be easy.' I examined the percentage on his neck carefully before turning my facade back on.

"What the hell are you-" "Brother! I have a favor to ask from you." I cut him off still smiling sweetly as if I hadn't just almost gagged when I had to call him "brother".

"Favor? You've got some nerve asking me for a favor after all the disgrace you've caused us. You should be grateful we're even letting you stay here for this long-" "Please kill me!" I cut him off trying my best to keep my calm as I pointed to his sword.

"... What...?" Avis's eyes grew in surprise.

'This deaf motherfu-' "Please kill me." I repeated making sure that I didn't break my smile which only seemed to creep Avis out even more.