𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

• WORD MEANING 

• KAKU: kaku refers to uncle in bengali

• KAKI-MONI: kaki moni refers to aunt in bengali

DADA-BHAI: dada bhai refers to elder brother in bengali

LUCHI AND GHUGNI: luchi means a deep-fried flatbread and ghugni is a curry made of peas or chickpeas.

༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝

༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AUTHOR'S POV

As the alarm clock blared its insistent beep-beep, Ishita stirred from her sleep, her eyes fluttering open to the unwelcome sound. With a groan, she reached out to silence it, her heart sinking as she saw the time. "Oh no, not today"

She muttered, realizing she had overslept on the morning of her first day of the 3rd semester, throwing off her blanket and scrambling out of bed.

In a whirlwind of panic, Ishita threw back her covers and swung her legs over the side of the bed, her mind racing with thoughts of all the things she needed to do and the precious minutes slipping away. With hurried movements, she dashed to the bathroom, the cold tiles beneath her feet shocking her into full wakefulness as she hurriedly showered and dressed, the minutes ticking by relentlessly.

Twenty minutes later, Ishita emerged from the bathroom, her hair still damp and a faint scent of jasmine lingering in the air around her. She cast a quick glance at herself in the mirror, smoothing down a stray strand of hair and adjusting her outfit before steeling herself for the day ahead.

Despite the chaos of the morning, a surge of excitement coursed through her veins at the thought of seeing her friends again and diving back into the world of academia

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Despite the chaos of the morning, a surge of excitement coursed through her veins at the thought of seeing her friends again and diving back into the world of academia.

Bounding down the stairs two at a time, Ishita found her Baba, Kaku and Dada bhai already gathered at the dining table, their voices mingling with the clatter of cutlery and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the air. "Good morning, everyone!" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with a mix of relief and ran toward the kitchen.

In the kitchen, her Maa and Kakimoni were busy bustling about, preparing breakfast with practiced ease as they chatted amiably with one another. Ishita made her way over to them, enveloping them both in a quick hug before joining everyone at the table, her stomach grumbling in anticipation of the meal to come.

"So Ishita, excited for your first day back at college?" her mother asked, a warm smile playing at the corners of her lips.

Ishita nodded eagerly, her eyes shining with anticipation. "Definitely! I can't wait to see everyone again and catch up on all the gossip. Plus, I finally get to reunite with Ruhan after what feels like forever."

Her Kakimoni chuckled knowingly, a twinkle of amusement in her eyes. "I'm sure he's just as excited to see you. Now, sit down and eat before your breakfast gets cold."

With a grateful smile, Ishita took her seat at the table as the servant began to serve up a delicious Luchi, and Ghugni. The family fell into easy conversation, the chatter flowing effortlessly as they ate and shared stories of their respective mornings.

"So Ishita, how's college been treating you?" her father asked, pouring her a glass of orange juice.

Ishita grinned, her excitement bubbling over as she launched into tales of her adventures from the previous semester. She regaled them with stories of late-night study sessions, impromptu road trips, and unforgettable moments shared with friends old and new.

"It's been incredible, Baba" she exclaimed, her voice filled with enthusiasm. "I've learned so much, and I've met some truly amazing people along the way. I can't wait to see what this semester has in store"

Her brother nodded in agreement, his mouth full of Ghugni. "Yeah, I bet Ruhan and you have a lot to share about. You two are practically inseparable."

Ishita grinned at the mention of her best friend, her excitement bubbling over as she imagined their long-awaited reunion. "Oh, you have no idea. We have so much to catch up on! But first, I have to make sure I don't miss my first class. Time to go"

Finishing their breakfast, Ishita and her Dada bhai Aadarsh gathered their things and headed out to the waiting car, bidding farewell to their family with promises of a full report on the day's events later that evening.

ISHITA'S POV

While we're on our way to college, let me introduce myself:

My name is Ishita Rai, a typical Bengali girl who enjoys writing diary entries. Currently, I'm pursuing my degree in psychology at XT's College. I have only a few friends because I tend to be shy around new people. I'm particularly excited about joining college today after a gap of 2.5 months.

"Here's come college" said Dada bhai as we have reached the college. After bidding him farewell, Ishita entered the college.

༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝

That all for today, thankyou for reading
author ita

Instagram: itaawrites