𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Hey readers, I've decided to update the story only when you guys reach the voting target for the chapter. I'm also requesting you to comment, as it really encourages me.

Please understand that I'm also a student, and my exams are near. Despite that, I'm trying my best to update regularly. It only takes 2-3 minutes to comment, and it means a lot to me.

Thank you for 20k reads! *happy dance*

TARGET: 60+ VOTES

༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝

AUTHOR'S POV

The next day at the Rai household, preparations were underway for a significant event—the visit to the prospective bride's house for a wedding alliance. Inside the house, Ishita Rai, the sister of the groom-to-be, was still fast asleep, blissfully unaware of the bustling activity around her. Suddenly, her peaceful slumber was interrupted as her brother, Addarsh, began shaking her bed vigorously

"Arre, mera bed hawa mein aahhh!" Ishita exclaimed groggily as the bed rocked beneath her.

"Arre behen uth ja, mera ghar banne se pehle mat torde" Addarsh pleaded, his voice tinged with exasperation.

Confused, Ishita blinked sleepily and asked "Bhai, why are you crying?"

"Abhi puch rahe hai kyu roh raha ho? Jaise isne mera ghar torne ka planning hi nahi kiya" Addarsh muttered under his breath, feeling a mix of annoyance and amusement at his sister's antics.

Realizing the time, Ishita's eyes widened in panic. "Oh my God, I'm late! Hato yahaan se, mujhe late ho raha hai" she exclaimed, leaping out of bed and rushing towards the bathroom.

Meanwhile, her brother Addarsh remained seated on the bed, looking puzzled by Ishita's sudden rush. As Ishita disappeared into the bathroom, Addarsh shook his head, thinking that Ishita had caused their lateness but was now putting on a dramatic display. With an amused smile, he left her room

AFTER SOME TIME

After a refreshing bath, Ishita stepped out, adorned in a graceful yellow anarkali, her hair cascading freely around her. Descending the stairs, she caught the attention of everyone gathered in the drawing room, her timeless beauty leaving them mesmerized.

Ishita glanced around at everyone and remarked, "Wow, you guys are looking so beautiful" nodding towards the ladies and then turning to the men, "and handsome."

Chuckles rippled through the room as they complimented her in return, calling her their small princess. Ishita laughed at their affectionate banter, feeling a warmth spread through her. "You guys are making me shy," she admitted with a playful grin. "But now we're getting late, so let's go."

As her father and Addarsh went to fetch the cars from the parking, everyone made their way outside.