𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

WORD MEANING

KAKA  SA: kaka sa refers to uncle in rajasthani

KAKI SA: kaki sa refers to aunt in rajasthani

༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝

AUTHOR POV

As the alarm clock blared its incessant beep-beep, Abhimanyu stirred from his deep slumber, his consciousness gradually pulling him from the realm of dreams to the reality of the morning. 

Rubbing his eyes sleepily, he reached out to silence the intrusive noise, his mind slowly registering the significance of the day. It was the first day back at college after what seemed like an eternity – 2.5 months of break had come to an end, and it was time to dive back into the rigors of academia.

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, Abhimanyu grabbed his gym bag and headed out the door, the crisp morning air invigorating his senses as he made his way to the gym. Stepping inside, he was greeted by the familiar sight of weight machines and exercise equipment, the rhythmic beat of music pulsating through the air.

Spotting his best friend Aditya across the room, Abhimanyu grinned and made his way over, the camaraderie between them sparking to life as they exchanged greetings.

"Hey man, ready to tackle college again after 2.5 months?" Aditya asked, wiping the sweat from his brow as he paused between sets.

Abhimanyu nodded, a sense of determination shining in his eyes. "Absolutely. Just one more semester to go, buddy. Let's make it count."

For the next 45 minutes, Abhimanyu and Aditya pushed themselves through a grueling workout, the intensity of their efforts matched only by the strength of their friendship. As they finished up and bid each other farewell.

Then Aditya wanted to say something more but he got a important call from his mother so went away. And Abhimanyu returned home.

Returning home, Abhimanyu found his family gathered at the dining table, their laughter and chatter filling the room with warmth and familiarity. His father, Kaka sa, and cousin brother were engaged in lively conversation, while his mother and aunt bustled about the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on a hearty breakfast spread.

With a grateful smile, Abhimanyu joined his family at the table, savoring the simple joy of being together. As they shared stories and exchanged playful banter, he couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the love and support that surrounded him.

When his younger brother stumbled down the stairs, still bleary-eyed and disheveled from sleep, their uncle couldn't resist teasing him with a good-natured jab.

"Good morning, Mr. Sleepyhead!" he exclaimed, earning a groan from Mihir in response.

Amidst the laughter and camaraderie, they all sat down to enjoy the delicious breakfast spread, savoring each bite as they savored the simple joys of togetherness.

After breakfast, Abhimanyu retreated to his room to prepare for college, the excitement of the day ahead coursing through his veins.

With a quick shout of "I'm off, Mom!"

He grabbed his helmet and made his way to the parking lot, where his trusty bike awaited.

ABHIMANYU'S POV

Until we reach college, let me introduce myself.

My name is Abhimanyu Singh Raghuvanshi, a Rajasthani Boy who enjoys singing. Currently, I'm pursuing my degree in Business at XT's College. I have only a few friends because I don't talk to new people. I'm particularly excited about joining college today after a gap of 2.5 months. As it's my last year.

"Here we are" said Abhimanyu and entered the college.

༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝

That all for today, thankyou for reading
author ita

Instagram: moonieita