Episode 2: The Man In The Straw Hat (pt 3)

3rd POV:
Back at Shells Town, the bell rings as Koby changes into the cadet uniform for his first day. Once every cadet is outside in the yard, they all stand across from each other, making an opening in the middle.

Then, Morgan and Garp walk out to the yard as Koby asked who Garp is to Helmepoo. "Don't you know anything? That's Vice-Admiral Garp. Hero of the Marines. The man that captured Gold Roger."

"The attack came without warning sir." Morgan explains the situation, but making a false story. "The vicious Devil Fruit eater alongside the Pirate Queen and their crew stormed the base, killing innocent marines."

"Turns out they had help from a network of traitors." "That's not what happened." "Sh! No talking." The adults walk to where the cadets are standing, still telling a false story. "They would've overrun the base. Once they saw my axe, they ran off in fear."

Morgan finishes as Garp asked him a question. "Was that before or after you let them steal a map of the Grandline?" "That was regrettable." Morgan said.

"I had to make a decision and opted for the welfare of my marines." "It's a good thing that had you at the helm." Garp walks to look at the cadets as Garp right hand man and Morgan talked before mentioning a new cadet.

Garp looks over at a nervous Koby and walks over to him. "Newly enlisted?" "Just this morning, sir." Then, Morgan walks over to the two, making a promise.

"Make no mistake, sir, I won't rest until I have every one of those pirates hanging in my yard." Garp stares at Koby as he stands there, nervously.

Zoro struggles to free his wrist from the spinning wheel

Zoro struggles to free his wrist from the spinning wheel. "Give it a rest. Those ropes are too strong, even for you." Nami trapped in a bird cage. "I've got out of worse."

Nami stared at Ash, who was in a crib chewing a teddy bear's ear with an expression. "When I ran out of the tent, I...saw a town or.....what was left of one after Buggy destroyed it." She exampled to Zoro.

"You mean, when you tried to leave us for dead and taking MadMax with you away from her child.?" "We were surrounded and unarmed. You were picking a fight you couldn't win."

They bickered back and forth before it went silent with Zoro still trying to get out of the ropes. Nami looks at the lock of her cage and gets an idea.

"I think I can get us out of here." "You mean get yourself out of here." "That's fair, but I'm going to need you to trust me." "Just like a thief to lie to my face and ask me to believe her."

"You got any other options? Besides, if you can't do it for me......do it for him......so he can be with his mother again....." Zoro stops and looks at Ash who was still chewing on the teddy bear ear.

Zoro noticed how Ash hasn't said a single thing or sound since he was brought in the green room and would look at the entrance of the green room for someone to appear.