Episode 3: Tell No Tales (pt 4)

Short story, not it's the final part of episode 3! Enjoy!

3rd POV:Back at Orange Town, the same fishman as before takes off a bag from Buggy's head as a bright blue light shines at the center

3rd POV:
Back at Orange Town, the same fishman as before takes off a bag from Buggy's head as a bright blue light shines at the center.

Buggy gasps and looks around in fright as he tries to offer the capturer anything before a growl shuts him up.

"Oh, I'm no fan of yours." Stepping into the light is Arlong, with his sharp nose as his bounty poster appears before being torn into shreds by his nose.

"Arlong?" "I really j things here in the East Blue. I'm here to remind you of your place in the food chain. You pull a job in my seas, you gotta pay tribute."

Arlong circles Buggy while threatening him. "But, Arlong, baby, you don't gotta worry about me. I'm small potatoes. Pirating's more of a side gig." Buggy tries to reason with him.

Arlong clicks his tongue grabbing Buggy by the collar, choking him. "You know who's out there really disrespecting you?"

Buggy throws Luffy under the bus, stating that he has ransacked a marine base and has the map of the Grandline to find the One Piece and be king of the Pirates.

Then, Buggy makes a deal with Arlong, saying that if he let Buggy live then he will help Arlong to find Luffy.

Arlong questioned him of how he's gonna do that, which getting a response from Buggy that he has eyes and ears everywhere.

They both laugh evilly until Buggy gets a bag over his head.

Back at Kaya's mansion, Max quietly exits out of her room, carrying a sleeping Ash in a makeshift carrier on her chest and to Nami's guest door

Back at Kaya's mansion, Max quietly exits out of her room, carrying a sleeping Ash in a makeshift carrier on her chest and to Nami's guest door. They knocked the door as it opens, letting Max into the room.

"Ready?" Max asked Nami as she's removing a pillowcase from the pillow. "Ready." Nami said.

They both quietly walk out of the room and to the hallway to grab anything valuable to steal.

They hide after hearing the bois walking in the hallways to have a drink and a snack. Then, they hear the footsteps fading further and further away until they hear nothing.

Max grabs Nami's hand to walk from their hiding spot and look at both sides to see if anyone is coming.

Once the coast is clear, Max and Nami begin to steal items and put them in the pillowcase. They got quite of items while being on the lookout until they hear footsteps approaching where they are.

They panic before opening a door and quietly walking inside to get out of view. They walk a bit further into the room until the lights turned on, not noticing they woken Kaya up.

"Nami? Max?" The females gasps, quickly hiding the pillowcase from view. They look up to see Kaya sitting up in her night grown.

"What are you two doing? Is everything alright?" Kaya asked them. "Yup! Everything's good, Kaya. We're just taking a stroll throughout the mansion." Max quickly makes up a lie.

'I'll take the bullet cause when Nami said that she's trying to look for the bathroom, I died a little inside of how dumb the fucking excuse it is. Of course there will be a fucking bathroom in the motherfucking guest rooms!!!'

Kaya looks down to see the pillowcase in Nami's hand. "with a pillowcase?" Nami moves the case, hearing the items jiggle against each other.

Max mentally cusses as they've been caught and afraid that Kaya will tell on them for stealing. "So...you both are pirates after all."

Kaya asked them before Nami denies it and won't apologize for stealing stuff. Then, Kaya opens up of having so much stuff if she can't give them away for people.

Nami and Max slowly take a sit next to Kaya and stayed in silence for a good second. "So what do we do now? Have a sleepover? Do each other's makeup?"

Max and Kaya chuckled until Kaya coughs while Nami asked if she's okay. "Not you too." "What?" "Everyone's do careful around me. Like one wrong move and I'll break. I don't want your pity." "Well, you won't get it then." "Same here."

Kaya slowly smiles of someone finally not giving her some kind of empathy towards her sickness. Max and Nami smile at her until Max hears Ussop yelling.

Max quickly stands up, startling Nami and Kaya. "Max? Are you alright?" Kaya asked before Max pulls out her sword.

"Stay here, ladies. Keep my son safe with you both. Nami, keep Kaya distracted. I knew it's him." Max hands Ash over to Kaya before walking towards the door.

"Who's him?" They both asked Max. Max stopped and turned her head to look at them. "Klahadore or Kuro is finally putting his plans into action. Stay here, I'll be back. I'll show them no mercy."

Max steps out and closes the door, looking both ways before smirking in a demonic look on her face.

"Looks like I'll have kitty cats for dinner tonight. Oh well, time to feast on flesh." Max looks out the window, seeing Ussop running towards the village.

"Time to save Ussop for stage 3 of my plan." Max runs straight towards the window and breaks it, jumping down to land.

Once they landed, they ran towards the direction that Ussop went to not only save him, but everyone else in the mansion.