Episode 7: The Girl With The Sawfish Tattoo (pt 3)

3rd POV:
"Tik, tik, tik, tik, tik, tik, tik, tik, tik, tik, tik. Boom!!" Buggy scares Ussop as he was buddy filling up small bombs while Nojiko and Sanji are cleaning the dishes.

As the 2 mothers are sound asleep with Ash cuddling his stuffed animals. "Yeah, I'm gonna go get some air." Nojiko walks out of the house, leaving the others inside.

Ussop asked Buggy to stay quiet while Buggy asked for some food. Once no one gives him foo, he yells out how they are gonna get beaten up by Arlong and his goons.

Sanji picks up an orange and walks over to Buggy's head, shoving the fruit in his mouth. "New guy shuts up the clown head." Sanji walks away as Buggy struggles to get the fruit out of his mouth.

" Sanji walks away as Buggy struggles to get the fruit out of his mouth

Nami walks over to a familiar tree with a shovel and starts to dig. She kept digging until she hits something, making a thud sound.

Nami pulls out a chest from the hole she digged and pushes it out. "How dare you?" Nami looks up to see Nojiko.

"It's not enough that you're working for our mother's killer, but now putting her in more danger?!" Nojiko picks up the shovel and tries to hit Nami with it.

Nami begs her that it's not what she thinks as Nojiko goes for another hit, but hits the chest instead, revealing jewelry and money in it.

Nojiko looks in shocked at this discovery and asked Nami if it's the money she stoled. Nami tells her that she doesn't understand before telling the truth to her.

The reason she joined Arlong's crew was because Nami has something that he wants and has something that she wants.

"I told Arlong I'd work for him on one condition. That he let me buy back Coco Village. And he said he would. For a hundred million berries."

"A hundred million? That would take a lifetime." "I have the money. All of it. And now I can buy the freedom of the village and everyone in it."

Nojiko sits next to Nami and asked her why she didn't tell her. Nami said that she didn't want to lose her and Bellemere for the second time.

"I couldn't lose you too. And mother. We almost lost her......don't want to lose her again." "So, you kept that secret all these years. And you let me hate you."

Then, the moment was ruined but Rat Man and his little marine goons, saying that pirates were hiding money under the tree.

He sees the berries and takes it away. Nami tries to fight them, but gets put down as she yells at them. The betrayal in her face after knowing that Arlong was the one who brought him to take the money.

After they take the chest, they let go of Nami and tries to run after them. Nojiko tries to hold her, but Nami gets out free, saying that Arlong will kill the whole village.

She chases after them before it's too late for the village she loves dearly.

Nami ran and ran until getting out of the tangerine cove until she stops and falls to her knees

Nami ran and ran until getting out of the tangerine cove until she stops and falls to her knees. Nami slowly tears up, knowing that Arlong betrayed her wishes and now she won't get it back.

She yells out before grabbing her dagger and stabs where the tattoo is, crying in anger and sadness.

Then, a hand grabs her wrist, stopping her from continuing. Nami looks up to see Luffy behind her. "I told you to get the hell out of here."

"I did." "Then leave. You don't know anything what's going on here." "I don't." Nami stayed quiet while trying not to cry before turning her head to Luffy.

"Luffy. Help me." She whimpers. Luffy slowly takes off his hat and places it on her head, saying that he'll help her.

Then, Nami feels a heavy coat on her, seeing a very worn out red coat (Roger's coat). She looks up to see Max, but more taller with leaves around her body and two red horns on her head.

"Max....." "We'll make them pay." The duo step forward, showing the others already in front of them. Luffy walks towards them, with a serious look on his face.

"Let's go." "Right." They all hear gunshots in the distance as they all rush to see the commotion. "They're attacking the village." Ussop said.

In the distance, they all see orange glow in the village with smoke and people screaming as they prepare for battle between fishman and humans.

The nightmare falls to the night and comes sunrise for a brand new chapter.

One. More. Episode. To. Go. Before. This. Story. Ends. For. Now.😭

Holy shit, episode 8, here we come and see you girlies in the final episode of One Piece Live Action.👋