The Attack

(At the Temple of Airjitzu Cole, Jay, Izzy, and Zane admire the Slow-Mo Time Blade they just acquired.)

Cole: Whoa! Amazing.

Zane: It is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Izzy: (On Jay's shoulder.) Out of this world! 

Jay: So cool!

Zane: I must urge caution, Jay. The Time Blade is a powerful weapon.

Jay: Uh, you think I don't know that? Check this. (He throws it at a stack of boxes.) Boom! Ha! Eight bullseye in a row. Beat that.

Cole: I did.

Jay: Oh, really? When?

Cole: When I got nine in a row.

Jay: Okay, yeah, if you wanna count that.

Cole: But watch this. (He throws a box in the air and used the Time Blade on it to slow it down.)

Jay: Haha! You missed!

Cole: Did I? Slow-moving target. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. (He jumps and slices the box.) And that's how you recycle an empty box!

Zane: That box was not empty.

Izzy: Yeah. What's that on the ground? 

Jay: Aah! (He picks up a ruined stuffed toy.) Mr. Cuddlywomp. (sobs) is a teddy bear I used to love when I was five, but now he's totally lame and—

Cole: We know you still sleep with him.

Izzy: He does?

Cole: Yep. You should see him in bed with it. He sucks his thumb like a baby.

Jay: And I don't care who knows it! Mister Cuddlywomp.

Coral: (She comes in and takes the blade.) Guys. This is not a toy. We should be guarding it, not playing "slice the boxes". 

Zane: Switching to playful mode. (He takes the blade from Coral and twirls and throws it in Nya's direction.)

Nya: Hey, watch it! I'm working here.

Zane: Sorry, Nya.

Cole: What's with Nya? She's been on her computer since we got back from the desert.

Zane: Her attempt to locate her stolen Samurai X suit is consuming her.

Cole: Ugh. She's as bad as her brother. (They look at Kai while he stares at a Vermillion's helmet.)

Kai: Ah-ha! I've got a clue. (He skims through a book.) Ah, I haven't got a clue.

Cole: He's been reading those Ninjago history books all day.

Jay: Ugh, I don't get those two. We finally get a victory and they choose to celebrate by dorking out instead of doing something cool? (Gasps.) Let's run straight at each other and see if this will slow us down before we collide. (They laugh.)

Izzy: Awesome idea! 

Coral: (Sighs annoyed.) Hopefully Lloyd will put you guys in your place. (She leaves.)

(In another room, Lloyd tells Wu about his progress.)

Lloyd: I really think I'm starting to get the hang of this whole Master thing. So then I come storming in on my jet, maintaining a low altitude for tactical benefits, and I just completely overwhelm the snake-army-samurai-fighter-whatever-they-are. You know, until they leapt into our vehicles and crashed. Fast forward, the Blade ends up in the sand. And General What's-His-Face...