One Step Foreward, Two Steps Back

(In Ninjago City, Wu, Zane, Izzy, and P.I.X.A.L. are walking through the streets.)

Zane: If the records are correct, this is Milton Dyer's childhood home. His parents still live here.

P.I.X.A.L.: Let us hope they will be willing to help us.

Zane: Their son is a dangerous criminal known as Unagami. It is their civic duty to provide whatever assistance they can.

Wu: Yes, but we have to handle it delicately, Zane.

Izzy: Just don't mention anything about their son being a criminal. It won't be good. 

Zane: As you wish.

(Wu knocks on the door and Mrs. Dyer answers.) 

Mrs. Dyer: Hello. Can I help you?

Wu: Hello. We're looking for your son, Milton Dyer.

Mrs. Dyer: You know my son?

Zane: Not exactly. A video game he created a long time ago is causing problems, and we need to find him.

Mrs. Dyer: Oh of course, this is about those silly little games. Here I was hoping you were his friends.

P.I.X.A.L.: So you don't where he is either?

Mrs. Dyer: He won't talk to us. But maybe something in here can give you a clue to his whereabouts. (She motions for them to enter. They do and enter Dyer's old room.) We just wanted the best for him. Focus on school, prepare for a career. We had no idea video games could be a real career. (Zane and P.I.X.A.L. notice a photo of Dyer as a young boy and a friend graduating.) And when it all went bad with that final game, we haven't seen Milton since...

Zane: Who is this with him?

Mrs. Dyer: One of his friends. 

Izzy: What was his name? 

Mrs. Dyer: I can't remember. If you find my son, you tell him we miss him. (She picks up a toy car.) Tell him to come home.

Wu: Of course.

P.I.X.A.L.: Did he build this?

Mrs. Dyer: Yes. He was always building models to use in his games.

P.I.X.A.L.: Thank you for your time, Mrs. Dyer. (They leave and Mrs. Dyer stares sadly at the toy car.)

(Meanwhile, in Prime Empire, the ninja are in Terra Technica.)

Jay: Guys, welcome to Terra Technica. The second Key-Tana is here, but the only way to win it is to be crowned champion in the Speedway Five-Billion.

Lloyd: What's that? (Cole makes him look to a jumbotron showing the Speedway Five-Billion.) 

Jay: Only the most dangerous race in Prime Empire. The track is lethal, the turns are deadly, and the other drivers are wild!

Coral: My gosh! 

(The ninja follow Jay to an Admin Droid.) 

Admin Droid: (To a Whack Rat.) Your receipt and directions to the nearest healing zone in the likely event of a fiery crash. Next!

Cole: We're here to sign up for the Speedway Five-Billion.

Kai: Uh, maybe we should start smaller. Do you have a Speedway Five-Hundred?

Admin Droid: No.

Nya: We can't win a that way, Kai. We need to race in the Speedway Five-Billion.