The Explorer's Club

(The Elemental Cobras are trying to break open the doors to the Hangar Bay.)

Aspheera: Again! (Enraged, she uses her magic and tosses Char at the doors.)

Char: Yes, my queen!

Aspheera: (Screams.) More!

(Cole, Izzy, and Wu are watching from the security cameras.) 

Cole: Wow! She looks really angry. 

Wu: She is more powerful than I remember. Those doors will not hold for much longer.

Cole: Guys? How's it coming?

P.I.X.A.L.: That should do it. Try to start up the mech.

Kai: Give it another try, Jay. (The mech starts up, but then it crashes.) Aah! (The mech powers down.) It's okay. We can do this. I hope.

Izzy: Hope is slimming down, Kai. 

Wu: We need the second Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu. That is our only chance now.

Cole: Don't worry, if it's at the Explorer's Club, Lloyd and the others will find it.

(Meanwhile in Ninjago City at the Explorer's Club, an explorer is giving a presentation and a slide show.)

Shippelton: Here I am, entering the Lost Tomb of Impending Peril.

Smythe: Jolly good, old boy!

Shippelton: (Switches to another slide.) Ah. And this is your humble narrator crossing the Great Chasm of Discontent.

Underhill: By jove, quite so!

Shippelton: (Switches to another slide.) At this point, I'm fleeing the Boobytraps of Inescapability.

Smythe: Gadzooks! How ever did you escape?

Shippelton: I didn't. They were inescapable. (He shows them his back is pieced with arrows.)

Underhill: Perhaps you should have that looked at, old bean.

(The ShuriCopter and the Labd Bounty arrive at the Explorers Club.)

Shippelton: I do say, rather noisy contraption, Wart!

(Lloyd, Nya, Coral, and Zane kick down the door. They are surprised to find the club with no one there. Cecil Putnam, the head of the Explorers Club, appears behind them.)

Lloyd: This is an emergency! We need one of the items in your collection!

Zane: The second Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu!

Nya: The one Clutch Powers gave you!

Coral: All of Ninjago depends on it! 

Cecil: (Whips out a book.) Let us see. Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Dancing Monkeys, ah here: Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu. Yes, that particular artifact has indeed been deposited in our archive.

Lloyd: Great, we need it, fast.

Cecil: Of course, sir. I just need to see your membership card.

Lloyd: No, we're not members, we just—.

Cecil: (Closes the book.) It pains me deeply to inform you that access to the club archives is for members only.

Zane: This is an emergency! The fate of all of Ninjago is at stake!

Cecil: Oh, is it? Oh dear.