ROASTERS!

"Roast? Na Baba Na!"

"Gautu yaar C'mon! I think we can do this!"

"No No ABhi! We won't be able to do this! And upar se we just changed our content! People are surely gonna unsubscribe if we continuously keep on changing our content!"

"Arre kuch nhi hoga! It's a one-time thing! Abhi ke liye! Just like an experiment!"

"No, No, No-"

"Gautu yaar please na...."

(People be like- Pal bhar mei badalte hai rishte! How the roles reversed? Uske liye padho poora!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LOCATION: ABHYUDAYA'S HOME

TIME: KUCH BHI HO, KYA FARAK PADTA HAI!

Abhyudaya casually opened YT to see what is going on there. He opened the trending page and saw Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Selfie Maine Le li Aaj' on trending!'

"WTF!"- He thought

"Yahan hum itni research krke, script likhke, edit krke ek video bna paate hain aur ye auto tune lgake, ghatiya lyrics ke saath gaana mei kuch bhi tatti gaa deti hai, still she gets more views!"

He then scrolled the trending page, only to find roasts on Dhinchak Pooja....

"Aur ye sab bhi isse roast krke iski popularity badha rhe hain!"

He got frustrated so he opened Twitter instead, where he saw a tweet by Dhinchak Pooja in which she was challenging CarryMinati, saying that he should not abuse Pooja to get famous (Oh! The irony!)

"Godd! She clearly wants to get famous negatively, challenging people to roast her and everyone is doing the same.... And see! She got what she wanted- She is on the trending page with her crappy song!"

He shook his head, completely frustrated.

.

.

.

BUT THEN, HE GOT AN IDEA! HE SHOULD ADDRESS THIS ISSUE, MATURELY! 

He quickly sat on his computer and started researching and scripting. About how she intends to go viral with negative publicity and how everyone hates her, but is still unknowingly supporting her. She is getting a lot of clout just like that!

He then called Gautami and addressed the issue to her, suggesting to make a video on this topic. To which she said-

"Roast? Na Baba Na!"

"Gautu yaar C'mon! I think we can do this!"

"No No ABhi! We won't be able to do this! And upar se we just changed our content! People are surely gonna unsubscribe if we continuously keep on changing our content!"

"Arre kuch nhi hoga! It's a one-time thing! Abhi ke liye! Just like an experiment!"

"No, No, No-"

"Gautu yaar please na...."

"Yaar ABhi tu samajh kyu nhi rha? Abhi abhi we shifted from cricket to trailer breakdowns-"

"But are we satisfied?"

"Noo, but-"

"Arre yaar! Toh fir karte hain na? Dekh I'm telling you na, it's just an experiment, trailer breakdowns are not going anywhere.... We'll clear that out to the audience and anyways, future ka kya pata?"

"Par yaar, kahin ye backfire kar gaya toh-"

"Arre we're just spitting facts na! Just like we do-"

"Are you sure Abhi? Roasting involves a lot of negativity and hate. Will you be able to handle that?"

"With you, I definitely can!"

"Ye bahut cheesy tha, please next time se mat karna!"

"Arre I was just trying to make you feel confident about it!"

"Oh see! How the tables have turned!"

They then shot the Dhinchak Pooja video 'DHINCHAK POOJA SECRETS REVEALED', clarifying the need to do so! And said it was just for a change.....

To their utter surprise, their video went viral and people appreciated them a lot for not just spreading hate, but spitting the truth, the facts, maturely!

The video reached the correct audience!

After the tremendous response, everyone urged them to make more roast videos, and they continued making roasts along with their movie breakdowns at first but shifted to roasting cuz their audience wanted the same! They also collaborated with YouTubers such as Angry Prash, Captain Nick etc.

People soon realised their roasts were different. They are not shaming people but spitting facts with social messages, in a comical way, which people loved! (riyal)

Pretty soon, their content caught on everywhere and they even got their SILVER PLAY BUTTON by YouTube by the end of 2017.

The good-quality content was appreciated and got them to a million subscribers in a span of two years. And then in 2020, came the turning point of SlayyPoint- BINOD.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Ok! Ok! I know ye part kaafi short tha but mujhe dikhana tha how they became roasters. Aur ab na humari story will go somewhat similar to one shots- like hum jo bhi videos mei inke moments hue hain na unhe dikhaenge per chapter. Also meri thodi help krdo yaar- Jo jo bhi inki videos mein moments hue hain vo bata do like video title comment krdo, It would be a huge help! Toodles!}