THE 'BREAKING' OF NEWS

"Gautami I don't know ye sab kaise ho gya, mai, ab kuch nhi ho skta Gautami, ab kuch kuch nhi ho skta! Slayypoint is gone-" - With this he started sobbing.

"Kya bakloli kar rha hai tu? Tera dimaag kharab hogya hai kya? What happened to SlayyPoint.... Ek sec shaant ho aur meri baat sun... We can fix anything ok?"

"Nooo Gautami no... Ab kuch fix nhi ho skta!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello? Am I speaking to Mr. Abhyudaya Mohan?"

"Umm... Yes? Who's this?

"Hello! I am Maria... I am calling from YouTube Headquarters."

"Ohh! Yes... Please go ahead..."

"Yes sir, actually YouTube has decided to invite you and your co-founder Gautami Kawale for an event at Creator's space in YouTube Headquarters, New York..."

"Um... Is this a prank call?"

"W-what? Absolutely Not sir! We will send you the confirmation mail, you can check. The details will be mentioned in that mail as well. For any issues or queries you can contact on this no. again! Thank you sir! Have a Nice Day!"

"Hello-"

The call had already been declined. Abhyudaya quickly opened SlayyPoint's business id and to his utter surprise, HE DID RECEIVE A MAIL!!!!!

He could not believe his eyes! It was a full 8-DAY USA TRIP! He checked every detail, the hotel, transport charges, and food, It was indeed truee! They were going to USA!

He called that no. again and confirmed the receipt of the mail. He shared all the required details and also said that he would give their confirmation by tomorrow. (Ofc because he didn't ask Gautami and their parents)

He first of all needed to ask Gautami, whether she would be comfortable, traveling with him, alone, that too in a foreign country. (such a green Flag)

But before that, he broke the news in front of his parents, who now couldn't contain their pride, and hugged him. While his mother broke down (in happy tears), his father, being practical, asked him to first call Gautami. He smiled at his family's reactions, and then retarded to his room, only after consoling his mom that it is just a foreign trip, not a jung! Also, he had to give a viva to his parents, mentioning the tiniest of the details, promising that he would take care of himself and Gautami (Ahem...yes)

As he was about to call Gautami, he got an idea! He decided to tell her in *Another* way... (Smirks)

He firstly changed their E-mail Account Password and then, placed a call to Gautami, faking tension and chaos! (Ab se bracketed texts are Abhyudaya's thoughts in this convo)

"Good Morning Abhhi!"- came a voice.

"Morning? huh? It's 7 PM!! Oh! She's been taking a nap! Arre yaar bechari ko neend se jaga diya.... But koi ni! This news is too good Gautu! Tera mood ekdum thik ho jaega!"- He thought to himself.

"Kuch bolega bhiii??? Kya hua?" 

(Ok Abhi! Stay in character!)

"G-gautamii-"