USA TRIP BTS

Toh isse pehle ki aap log ye part padhein, I suggest you to watch their USA trip vlog, because uske Bina references samajh nhi aenge. Toh thoda revise kr aao vo vlog, cuz ik dekh toh tumne rkha hi hai 😂 😂

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhyudaya came over to Gautami's home and they then went together to the airport. (IRL bhi)

They were now at the airport, waiting.... There they shot their intro as well. 

"Abhi yaar! Mujhe bhookh lag rhi hai..."

"Dinner nhi kiya tune?"

"Arre I skipped... excitement mei and fir late bhi ho rhe the so..."

"Hum teen ghante pehle pahuch rkhe hai Gautu, aise kya karti hai... Chal.."

As they wandered around, exploring things (which they are habitual of), they sat at a restaurant and ordered some items. Songs were being played and they recorded a bit for their vlog ('Aapko lagta hai yha koi bhi naachne ke mood mei hai?' wala part). But soon they both started vibing on those songs and wandered around some more, where they came to know about how expensive alcohol can get! Ifykyk :) [Sanskaari babiess!] and did their public embarassment wali harkatein before boarding the flight.

IN the flight too, the bakloli continues..... They then visited the Times square, obviously after crying over the absence of a jet spray :( and spent 3 days at YouTube creator's space, the reason they came for! Ab skip maarte hai interesting part pe... Ik tum usi ka wait krre ho ;)

SKIP TO BROOKLYN BRIDGE PART

(ON Camera)

"Ohhh yaar mera muh sooj gya hai literally...."

"Mann, I can't even talk!"

"Meri naak laal hogayi hai.."

(Off Camera)

"Dikhaiyo.... sach mei... tu laal naak wala bandar lag rha hai!"

"Accha toh tu bhi koi sundari nhi lag rhi... Ek toh yha thand bhaiii..."

"Oyee! Ye dekh Saste aashik... Ye nhi sudhrenge yaar!"- she said while pointing at the names written by chalk on the sides of bridge.

"Arre! Vlogg-able content!"

(On Camera)

The whole segment of saste aashik continues when suddenly, a bike crossed by the side of Gautami and she was genuinely scared...

Abhi went silent for a second and let out a chuckle. He then turned the camera off

"Itni lightein laga kar ghoom rha hai fir bhi nhi dikhra iss andhe ko.... Lagi tujhe?"

"Nhi... Par vo ekdum nikaal ke le ke gya na..."

"Haan, pta nhi kha se aa jate hai ye log-"

Suddenly, he saw the bike guy coming towards Gautami so he shifted her to the other side, sheilding her.

"Miss, you hurt?"- the guy asked.

"Umm, a-No..."- replied Gautami

"Gosh! I was in a hurry so I just couldn't-"

"Yeah yeah, please be careful next time, You wouldn't want to hit a girl like that, right?"- said Abhyudaya

"Yeah! But she is the type of girl I can defintely hit on!"- the guy said, smiling. As a response, Gautami laughed (at the pun), but uncomfortably, while Abhyudaya stared at them.