THE JUNG ENDS

"Okayy! I will leave then-"

Pranav left the meeting. Now it was only the two of them left. Both of them were staring at each other. There was a world war going on in the eyes. Finally, after 10 minutes or so, Gautami said-

"Soooo......"

"So?"

"I mean....."

"You mean?"

"Nothing!"

"Ok!"- Both again went back to staring into each other's soul.

"Listen..."- Gautami initiated.

"Hmm?"

"See I know I have 'resigned' from SlayyPoint-"- Then and there, that line pierced his heart as if it was an arrow. But he still maintained a straight face and said-

"Yeah..."

"Yeah but..."

"But?"

"But I think-"

"THis can be the last project we're working on together."- Gautami wanted to scream and slap the guy on the video call in front of her but she casually answered-

"Hmm..."

"Yeah! Meet you at 5?"

"Done!"

.

.

.

5 PM

"Heyy!"

"Hello!"

"Should we start Gautu-ami, Gautami?"

"Yeah!"- Gautami answered awkwardly. The awkwardness and lack of communication were killing both of them from the inside, but no one was addressing it...

They were practicing their lines as mere colleagues, not as friends. Still, both of then glared at each other, hoping for sone betterment.

.

.

.

.

.

As Gautami was hungry, she excused herself and got a Pizza for herself. She came in her room with the box and said-

"Sorry to interrupt the practice!"- That line was unbearable for Abhyudaya. He, never ever in his whole life had seen her this formal. She is not even that formal with other YouTubers or even Actors they had met. He gulped down his anger, still and sat near her.

Unknowingly, she smiled. She also sensed that he wants some, but is hesitating and ofc he must've been!

"Would you like to have a piece Abhi- Abhyudaya?"- As she looked at Abhyudaya after this, the eye contact happened! They were looking at each other with teary eyes. Just their eyes spoke. The eyes did the talk and both of them, feeling guilty, broke down into tears-

"Kutte Kameene! Why would you not answer meee?"- Gautami said, sobbing and smacking him.

"I was tensed bc. Tu ab ki baar kyu nhi samjh payi. Har baar samjh jaati hai bina bole-"

"You gawaar, you idiot!"

"Tu- how could you make fun of my phobia Gautu?"

"I didn't mean it! I swear! I was just furious when you said you don't need me anymore- You do need me na?"

"I need you in every moment of my life, Every single time, I need you dammit!"

"Then why would you let me go like that?"

"Why did you say you don't trust me?"

"I- I-I am sorry Abhi. I know I shouldn't have said that..... I swear I said it in the flow because you were not practicing and I was under pressure by the audience. I know It's my mistake. If possible, please forgive me-"

"Are you f*cking mad? It's my mistake as well. I shouldn't have asked you to go away like that. I drifted not just you but me from myself too- I can't imagine my life without you yaar Gautu!"

"When did an idiot like you become such an essential part of my life, I myself didn't realise!"

"Yes! I am wondering the same thing!"

Both of them again looked at each other, this time with a sukoon wala face and hugged each other. If sukoon would be a person, it would be them for each other.

They both then practiced again, now as friends, and to Gautami's utter surprise, ABhyudaya had practiced it so well-

"ABhiii? Is this really youu?"

"Yup Baby!"

"Ohh godd! Yaar tujh mei itna confidence kha se aaya?"

"Main btaun? If I may, Abhyudaya?"- Gautami's mom came and interrupted.

"A-ab mai kya hi bolun?"- answered Abhyudaya sheepishly, while Gautami stood there confused as hell as to what is going on?"

"Aai Ye sab kya chal rha hai?"

"Beta mere ko Abhyudaya ka phone aaya tha, bol rha tha ki vo Fanfestt ki practice ke liye nhi aa paa rha na tohh, tumhari purani hosting wali videos bhejne ko bola isne. Tumhe dekh dekh ke seekha hai isne... Manjhe teri videos mei hosting dekh ke seekha hai ye aur khud se bhi isne poora zor lgaya hai- Shaabas beta!"- Abhyudaya came and touched her feet, and took her blessings.

"Ab toh aap bas ye pray kro aunty ki kal sab sahi ho-"

"Arre zaroor hoga! Tumne bhut mehnat kiya hai, dekhna zaroor rang laayega! Accha chalo, maine chai naashta laga diya hai, aa jao dono hall mei!"- to which they both nodded.

"Abhi- I-"

"Shhhh! Bas! Isse zyada izzat aur sympathy mujhse digest nhi hogi-"

Both of them laughed with the same intensity as before and continued to proceed towards the hall.

THE NEXT DAY WAS THE FANFEST DAY

Abhyudaya and Gautami were all dressed up, ready to rock the stage. They were given an earpiece in which all the setup and info will be sent.

As they wore it, they were excited as hell.... But when they entered the stage, a technical glitch occurred, and all the time Dil Dooba Dil Dooba song was playing in it. Abhyudaya got quite nervous and tried to not showcase it but Gautami got it. She called him and comforted him when BB was on the stage. 

"Abhi! You are looking quite nervous

"Abhi! You are looking quite nervous... Sab thik hai?"

"Han vo bas... Ye sab glitch and all..."

"Calm down! You are doing good! And handsome toh dekh kitna lag rha hai- Saari ladkiyan crush krri hain tujh pe-"

"Ayy bas bas! Bhut hai itna!"

With all the Beautiful memories, they hosted the YTFF and met many creators, whom they became good friends with...

After that event, their reach increased. Obviously, there were haters as well but most of the people appreciated them and they began to get more clout.

THIS FIGHT ENHANCED THEIR BOND AND THEY WERE MORE STRONGER THAN EVER....

Sorry ye part mei itna zyaada output nhi tha 😅
Next time I'll try to make it even better...