DUBAI BTS 3

I'm back with another update after an eternity 😌

Recap- Skii Dubai par hua Volcanic eruption 👍

"Toh guys Dubai mei hum pehli baar try kr rhe hain Mini limousine!"

"Mehendi gaadi mei mehenga khana... Mc Aloo Tikki!"

All the couples were going to be seated inside the mini limousine. The single ones excused themselves for some free time. Aksh and Saiman rented another car while the couple's group was discussing the route and other things.

What hit Gautami, no one knows, but she, like a child, went on excitedly and opened the door of the car with such force that it hit the wall!!! (Chaotic af!)
(This is real story vaise, they told in a qna video)

All the others were still talking to each other, when Gautami exclaimed-
"AHHH!"

Abhyuday rushed to her as he thought she got hurt but he regained his composure when he saw that she was okay! (My Roman Empire 😭🫶)

"Kya hua?? Chillayi kyun?

"Gautami kasa kaae?"

"Gautami are you ok? Thik na?"-

"Haan guys! Mai thik hun... Par...-"

"Par what Gautu?"

Gautami pointed at the door guiltily. That's when the reality hit! The door had a dent on ittttt!!!!!!!

"Oh my Virat Kohli!!!"- Abhyudaya exclaimed.

"Gautamiiiii babeee thiss- I meannn Okaeee ye kitne ka ho jaega?"- Mansi asked.

"Ye repair ho jaegi??"- asked Myth to Abhyudaya.

"Mai mechanic thode hi hun!"- he answered.

"Guyss I'm sorry 😔!!!"- Gautami said. She was almost on the verge on breaking down. She was on a guilt trip because-
1. This moment was clearly an embarrassment.
2. This embarassment was really expensive 💀

"Oyee! Its fine! We can manage this!"- Abhyudaya said and hugged her. Gautami felt better but she was still guilty.

"Yeahh Babee Don't you worry! Kr lenge kuch na kuch!"- Urmila consoled her.

"Gautami- psychologist hai tu toh ... Tension gheu naka! Apan karte hain kuch-"- Myth said.

These consolations were making Gautami feel more guilty as to what trouble she did to her diamond like friends! Abhyudaya understood the assignment.

"Umm.... Let's get this fixed ig?"- he asked, trying to divert the topic

"Ruk vo receipt mei price hoga na damage ka ki kitna bharna hai?"- Pranav said and took it out.

As they all peeked into it, their eyes popped out! There was no way they could pay this, at the moment!!!!

"Iski toh 5 saal mei EMI basis par payment hoegi!"- Myth exclaimed.

"Tab bhi zyada hai!"- Pranav corrected.

"Abbe itna kon charge karta hai!"- Urmila screamed.

"Exactly!"- Mansi cried.

"Ghar Jane ke paise nahi bachenge bhaii??"- Gautami said and panicked.

"Guyss! Abb ek hi cheez kr skte hain apan-"- said Abhyudaya.

"Kyaaaaaa??????"- they all asked collectively.

"Ragadna padega isko-"

"Heinn?"