Chapter 5: Club Festivities

Sal Pov

"So like, what clubs are you joining?" I asked Sage and Ethan. We were huddled inside Ethan's room. "Probably the fashion designer club. I heard the president there Stacy McCain isn't the nicest tho." Explained Sage.

"What about you?" She asked me. "Hmm. Probably the doctors club." I replied after much thought. "Lily Allen's club?" Asked Ethan.

"Ya her." I agreed. "Damn she is pretty." Exclaimed Sage. "I know right" replied Ethan agreeing. "Boy I thought you were gay" I asked chuckling.

"I am darling. But can't I compliment a girl?" He asked disappointed. I just laughed at him. "What club are you joining?" I asked.

"Drama honey isn't it obvious?" He replied dramatically. "No darling." Replied Sage rolling her eyes. "Roll em more d in bed dear." Replied Ethan.

As usual there fights began on who is to rizz more. I cannot with their rizzes. They go as far on who can do more rounds in bed without passing.

"Guys it's getting late. And we have to go to the club festivals tomorrow so we need to get rest." I whined to get their attention. "Alrighty then let's go to bed." Replied my sister only to have a dark look on her face.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked. "It's nothing" she said smiling. I could tell it was fake but shrugged it off. "Then Sage get out of our room." I replied whining. Chuckling like an evil witch she is she left the door after patting I meant hitting my head.

Tuesday 8:05

"Shit we're running late." I exclaimed looking at the time. "ETHAN GET YOU LAZY FUCKING ASS OUT OF BEEEEED"I yelled at him. " I'M UP YOU MAN WHORE"He yelled back.

In a rush while Ethan was slapping jam on bread I went on starting pounding is Sage's door. "YOU FUCKING BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF BEEEEED" I roared. "I'm up" I heard a whiny voice.

"WAKE UUUUUUUUUUP" yelled Ethan after she didn't come out for two whole minutes. I looked at the time and it was 8:11. I shoved the timer into Ethan's face. He then grabbed a frying pan and then began litterly hitting the door with it.

"SAGE SAVANA ANDERSON COOPER GET YOUR UGLY ASS OUT OF BED BEFORE I COME IN WHACK YOUR FAT ASS" he  yelled. I held in my laughter as I heard distant loud noise coming from Sage's room.

We then rushed to school with a grumpy Sage. "I couldn't even hook my fucking bra because of you fuckers" she said grumbling. "Well it ain't our fault that ur a sloth in the morning." I replied.

We then arrived at school at 8:30. Thank goodness I thought we will be late for the line up. We then went our seperate ways to class.

Evening, 5:00

I rushed back home to get ready for the festival. "Sage, Ethan?" I called. "O my gawd there you are." Exclaimed Sage once she saw me. "What's up?" I asked worried laced in my voice.

"So like I made you an outfit for the festival and I want you to try it on." She smiled. "Uhh sure" I said but immediately regretted it once I saw the dress.

"Sage" I called hesitantly. "I know but please?" She begged. It wouldn't hurt to try. I thought. So I grabbed the dress and went to change.

I looked at it. It had a really tight white long sleeves crop top. And I was wearing dark blue baggy jeans. It looked nice and I just stood there trying to find confidence before walking outside full of confidence.

"Damn Sal you look cute." Complimented Sage. "But it looks too tight." She whispered as she came closer to examine the top. "It's tight but the perfect tightness" I whispered.