Chapter 11: Confusion Of Heart

Sal Pov

"I fucking hate her." Sage whined for the hundredth time today.

"What's up with you?" I asked just scrolling through tiktok while sitting comfortable on the couch.

We were home just lazying around. It was Firday and we just got back from school.

It's been a week since me and Dominic fucked in his car but that has been unspoken of since he began avoiding me at school for some reason.

"I'm supposed to be making that bitch Ivy's uniform and guess what? Your head Lily is mad." She exclaimed as she slumped on to the couch.

"Why's Lily mad?" Asked Ethan joined us on the couch as he drank from his water bottle.

"How the fuck I know? All I know is Lily was raging mad when she heard about the change." Replied Sage kicking her feet.

"Maybe they have history together?" Suggested Ethan.

"Maybe but isn't Ivy single?" I asked confused now.

"Hold on I'm ganna on my fake account." Sage informed as she whipped her phone out from her back pocket.

"Fake account? Are you going to stalk her on Instagram?" I asked stunned.

"Well I need to get juice." She answered her attention on her phone.

"Sage?" I called trying to get her attention.

"Hm?" She called back still not giving her attention.

"Do you like Ivy?" I asked with my face stone cold.

Ethan looked at me shocked dropping his water bottle which he was drinking from.

"What no." She shrugged.

"Then why are you so angry?" Asked Ethan now getting suspicious.

"Since that bitch Lily keeps involving me in shit." She yelled getting up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"To see Lily. Also Ivy's ex girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ivy. Look you know we could be friends?" Lily began with hopefullness in her eyes.

"I know your intentions Lily." I simply answered.

"What do you mean?" She asked pretending to be confused.

"You're only trying to friend me with hopes me falling in love with your cheating ass again Lily. I'm not dumb." I explained dribbling the basketball between my legs

"I would never do that." She protested.

"How could I trust someone who slept with my best friend?" I asked not minding her.

"Look I was drunk-" She began.

"Stop with the drunk excuse. I'm pretty sure even if your drunk you should know the difference between me and her." I exclaimed turning to her.

I faced her with furious eyes. I hate the fact Lily still had the  idea of me getting back with her since our parents were friends.

"Ivy look-" she began.

"Just fuck off Lily. I already like someone else." I interrupted.

"And is that person Sage?" She asked softly.

"Yes and what?" I spat turning away from her and focusing back onto throwing balls.

"You already moved on from me?" Scoffed Lily.