Chapter 10: Car Ride {M}

Sal Pov

I woke up due to the honking of someone's car. I looked out the balcony to find Coming honking at me.

"What do you want?" I yelled irritated at him through balcony.

"Get ready princess. We are going out!" He yelled back. I blushed a little at the nickname.

Irritated I dragged my feet to the bathroom and did my morning routine. Changed into my clothes before trudging down the stairs.

I found him waiting outside with his new car. "You got a new car." I remarked.

"That doesn't matter. Now get in." He ordered. I smiled before I hopped in. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"To get breakfast of course." He explained. "Wait let me text Sage and Ethan." I began before whipping my phone out.

I sent a message in the group chat and tucked my phone away. "And why are you taking me to breakfast?" I asked confused.

"Can't friends take friends to breakfast?" He asked innocently. "I see." I replied still suspicious. And my suspicion was right.

He took me to a five star breakfast buffet. "Friends do take friends on breakfast but they don't spend this much money." I exclaimed.

"I'm just treating you right for tonight." He smirked. "Huh?" I asked bewildered.

"Eat up." He ordered. For some reason I felt very suspicious. I picked my fork up with very much caution.

"I'm not going to poison you." He laughed.

"Hmm." I hummed. Then I took a small bite out of the crissoaunt and it tasted delicious.

"Eat up buttercup we have a long day to go." He sighted.

"Okay just tell me what you want." I stated angrily as I slammed my fork down.

"So. I don't know I you remember but-" he was interrupted by my phone's ringtone.

"Sorry got to take this." I whispered. "What's up?" I asked. "Right now?" I asked bewildered. "Right just give me ten minutes I'm on my way." I said as I grabbed my jacket.

"Where are you going?" He asked bewildered as I grabbed my wallet and keys.

"Practice for your game. Medical stuff. Lily called." I said before I bolted out of the cafe leaving a dumbstruck Dominic.

I arrived in record time to find Lily and the rest of the students waiting for me.

"Sorry. I didn't know." I panted as I took my place in the roll call. "It's fine I sent the message late." She smiled.

Then we began. Carrying maniqins inside the stretcher under the hot torturous sun. The sun was blazing upon us. God help me I'm going to die I thought.

We got to cool off and chat for a bit for thirty minutes until we had to go and ice the maniqins. I fucking hated this shit already.

"Okay and that's it for today." Lily informed us. I slammed the ice pack onto the maniqins ankle and wiped my sweat. "You're going to break his ankle chill." Connor laughed.

He was doing well after the fight with Dominic. He got some minor fractures and a black eye but other than that he was fine.

"Maybe I should to satisfy my anger." I joked. I chatted with Connor for a while unaware of someone watching me and Connor.

"Alright doctors and nurses get back to work." Lily called. We then got to work carrying maniquens on the stretcher icing their ankels and arms. It was tough work. Especially under the blazing sun.