Chapter 7: Deal Sealed

Sal Pov

Friday 6:00pm

I was pulling up to the restaurant where Dominic has texted me to come. Unfortunately he got my number who God knows how he did it but he texted to meet.

I pulled up to this cliche looking restaurant. I walked in after I parked Ivy's car. I then searched among the table to find Dominic gleefully waving at me.

I attempted to go in but a waiter stopped me. "Reservation?" He asked in a French accent. "Dominic" I replied. I was used to these rich french accent or else I would have been crying on the ground.

"Right this way sir." He directed me. "I know ditto." I replied rolling my eyes as I made my way to the table. "Hi" I asked breathlessly.

"Hey why were you talking to him?" He asked suspiciously. "He asked me my reservation apparently." I asked in a obvious voice.

"So why have you texted me to come here?" I asked as I sat down on the sofa seat facing him. "So have you thought about the offer on being friends?" He asked.

I didn't get to chance to reply when the waiter came to take our menu. "What would you like Sirs?" He asked this time in an Italian accent. It was the same waiter but the fuck accent.

"I would like my usual Bob." Replied Dominic not caring. "It's Joffrey. What about you beauty?" He asked winking at me which definitely got Dominic's attention.

"Hmm I would like smoked bacon." I replied smiling. "I will be back with your orders." The waiter replied again sending me a flying kiss. Is that normal?

"So you're good in flirting huh?" Asked Dominic for some reason coldly. "The fuck are you talking about?" I asked confused. "You just flirted in front of my eyes darling." He replied with raised eyebrows.

"I just smiled at him it's manners." I shrugged. "Then don't smile at him." Demanded Dominic. Since he said it like that I'm going to piss the fuck out of him.

The waiter came back with orders and a little present for me. "Here call me." He whispered into my ear as he bent down to arrange the plates. "O I will." I replied smiling.

Once the waiter left Dominic snatched the paper from my hand. "Ey give it back." I whined. "Eat your food before I feed you myself." He replied as he ripped the paper in half.

We ate in silence before I decided to break it again. "So what kind of friends we're you talking about?" I asked. "Ey?" He asked tilting his head. "Normal friends, Best friends or beneficial friends?" I asked.

"What do you mean by beneficial friends?" He asked still confused. "Well Sage told me you may want to be beneficial friends since we hooked up." I explained. "So you mean friends that hook up?" He asked trying to grasp the concept.

"Yes. But they won't date." I explained. "I see." He replied nodding his head. He then leaned forwards and only leaving one millimeter gap away from our faces touching.

"So do you want to be beneficial friends?" He asked and I could see him smirk. "But you are dating" I protested. "I will break up with her." He begged. "Only 2 weeks." I replied shortly before I left.

Friday 8:00

I was currently sitting on the sofa and watching a movie called Re/member. It was about six kids getting stuck in a time loop and they won't escape until they find all the body parts of this dead girl who was murdered by a serial killer. Also the girl is a monster who kills the kids while they search for the body parts at midnight.

We were currently huddled in blankets watching the movie. It was horrifying since the ghost had no fucking eyeballs. It appeared as a girl and in the most unexpected places.