Chapter 9: Jealousy Is A Terrible Disease

Sal Pov

I was returning from the medical club room after getting five more ice packs. I then stopped in horror seeing a fight break out right between my eyes. It was Dominic and Connor fight.

"DOMINIC WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" I screamed dropping the ice packs as I rushed to stop the fight. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" He yelled. "WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?" Asked Connor trying to escape from the grip on his neck.

"DOMINIC STOP IT!!" I ordered as I watched in horror as Connor punched Dominic in the face causing his nose to break. "O my what's happening here?" Asked Sage.

Sage and the other clubs came to find out what the commotion was all about. "DOMINIC LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yelled. I grabbed Dominic by his waist only for him to threw me away.

"SAL!" Ethan screamed as he rushed to my aid following Sage. "Why the hell are they fighting for?" Sage asked helping me get back on my feet.

"I have no idea." I responded as Ivy and Leo held Dominic back while Lily attended Conner's wounds. "I have a feeling that it might have something to do with you." Ethan said as he observed Dominic and Connor sending each other pure death glares.

"Why me?" I asked curiously. "Jealousy." Replied Ivy still staring at Dominic. "How do you both know?" I asked. "Go to Connor." Whispered Ethan. "What? No." I replied hastily but Sage urged me to go. So I did and before I could even open my mouth to talk to him I was dragged away.

The grip on my wrist was painful. "Oww. STOP IT." I screamed in shock the person let go. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. The person turned. It was Dominic. His eyes were gleaming with anger. His fists was clenched.

"What's wrong with me? Why did you go to him instead of me?" He asked laughing. "Because you pushed me. I took it as a sign not to come near you." I explained keeping my face cold. "But you're not allowed to talk to him after this." He ordered.

"Huh? Who are you to order me?" I scoffed. "I'm your-" "What?" I interrupted. "Your owner." He whispered as he pushed me against the wall. "Jokes on you honey. I have no owner." I smirked before kicking his balls.

Ethan Pov

I watched as Dominic dragged Sal away with pure rage. I looked at Sage who gave me that devious look I always liked from her. "Wow. I've never seen Dominic that jealous."  Sighted a very someone. I turned to find Leo stretching. I knew he was trying to grab my attention. But what if I flipped the tables?

"Sage?" I called. "Hm?" She answered still observing Connor. "Are you still going on that date with Kenny?" I asked smiling. She then turned in horror of what I had just said. She then strolled towards me.

"Bitch what the fuck?" She whispered. "Play along." I whispered back. She smirked. "I don't know." She sighted. "Well Kenny is hot to be honest." I hinted. "Maybe I should. It's been a while since I have dated." She exclamied. "Should I ask her for some hot ass boys numbers?" She winked. Wait that wasn't part of the-

Yep. Now we both were in trouble because of one stupid little play. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled. "Why did you ask her that?" He growled. "Shut up. It's none of your business." I replied back. For some reason, I felt like this man always thinks that the bottom should obey him which I did not like.

"You're quite bold you know?" He acknowledged. "Well you should have known that before you fucked me asshole." I whispered before punching him in the face out of anger. Why? Because this man who has been trying to hit on me was seen flirting with a bitch. So I need to show him he has to bark on his knees if he wants me.

Before he could say anything else I just walked out of their smiling like an idiot as I waved my middle finger as a goodbye. It's fun. To play hard to get in a while.