Chapter 8: Fuck The Basketball Season

Dominic Pov:

I went downstairs smiling like an idiot and it was very obvious that my friend's immediately noticed. "Seems like someone hit a brick on my friend's head." Ivy teased. "Shut up Ives." I spat. "But still what's up?" Asked Leo minding my business before his.

"Sal just randomly said He loves me just because I agreed to take him to Disney land." I explained still smiling as I stared dreamily at the wall. "My O my seems like Sal put a curse on our smart friend." I heard Leo gasp.

"I guess he shrank our friend's brain." I heard Ivy shrug. "Says the person who beat Chesney just because she asked someone out." I sighted loudly enought to Ivy to chase me around with a steak knife.

After a very near death experience provided by Ivy Park we all sat on the couch talking about ways we could hit on the revenge trio. We called them revenge trio since they all were friends and they all hooked up with us for revenge.

My situation was the hardest since I was still dating Sasha and my parents know about Sasha and they apparently like her so it was hard to break up with her since they took a liking for her and if did break up with her for Sal she could easily bitch about it to my parents.

"First thing first is we can't let Sasha know about any of this." Ivy announced. "I know a way you can hit on Sage." Leo brought up. "Huh how?" I asked. "So the basketball season will start soon and we can ask the fashion club to design the jerseys." Leo suggested.

"That's a good way but what about Ethan?" I asked. "Then he has to take him on a lot of dates and flirt with him." Ivy explained. "Wow know I have to chase instead of people chasing me?" Asked Leo frustrated.

"Yes Leo. That will show you how hard actually chasing people you love is." Replied Ivy. Ivy was the wisest person among us since she doesn't date random people. She only dated once but that was a year ago.

"So Ives are you over Lily now?" I asked. "I always was." She replied smugly. "I see." I nodded. "Then what about Sal?" Asked Leo. "Same tactic with Sage." I explained. "Huh what?" Asked Ivy.

"Sal is in the medical club so we could have him treat minor injuries and it will grant him extremely good experiences." I explained my idea. "Okay that's good but that will be harder for the principal to approve." Said Ivy thoughtfully.

"It doesn't hurt to try doesn't it?" Leo suggested earning a smack from Ivy. After our amazing planning we decided to go to the principal to talk about the plans.

Sal Pov:

8:00am Sunday

I unwillingly got out of bed and lazily did my morning routine and then I slumped out of the room to make breakfast. "Breakfast is ready!" I announced. Then I heard heavy steps that made way to the table.

They were about to touch the food with their dirty hands but I food police, stopped them from contaminating the food I cooked with so much love with a serious disease.

"Ah ah stop it. Go wash your dirty hands." I ordered slapping their hands away from the precious food. "Ah Chef I'm going." Sage replied lazily.

"Aah I'm so tired." I heard Ethan yawn. "Shut up and wash your hands." I ordered pointing my spatula at him as a weapon. "Aa I'm going Chief." He replied raising his hands in surrender.

Then we ate breakfast in peace until we all received a notification. "O it's from the medical club." I informed checking the message. "Mine is from the fashion club." Sage responded. "And mine is from the acting club." Ethan announced.

Fashion Club Message

Hello Dear Designers;

It's quite unexpected but we received a order from the principal that starting from his year we will be designing the basketball's teams jerseys. Also to people who may get confused with the names below why there were kids from other clubs name there. It's because one thing we forgot to tell you is that you can join up to 3 clubs but that's if you want to. So some kids from other clubs may be there but don't panick they are no different. The names are given below :)))  Also I'm sorry to say but I request that all of you come to university by 10:00 to start the jerseys.