Chapter 05

Author Pov :

Author Pov :

Mina : Its Jeson's girlfriend Kang Sayon .

Jk : Jeson's girlfriend ?

(Jk didnt know about jeson's relationships with Sayon)

Mina : Yes Mr. Jeon . Jeson have a girlfriend who is a cheater .She cheated on him.

Jk :What ??Cheat??

Mina : Yes Mr. Jeon , Sayon cheated on Jeson .Jeson loved her with his everything but that b*tch was just using him for his money & power .Today Jeson get to know about her true nature .But she.....

Jk : She what ???*dark voice*

Mina : She pushed him from stairs to kill him.

JK 's eyes become red bcz of anger after knowing this .

Jk : Just tell me everything from start *Darkly voice*

Mina gulped after listening his dark voice .

Mina : Sir They both was dating for 5 months .Jeson had a crush on her so he proposed her But Jeson didnt know that Sayon is Reajun's girlfriend bcz it was secret .Sayon first rejected but after someday she get to know that Jeson is JEON JESON ,Your only brother so She put a drama & proposed him & Jeson accepted that She loved him .Me & Sayon were friends & also Jeson's . I always like Jeson from the start of his school bcz of his caring , kind nature . But i never said that to him bcz i was scared that he will break our friendship so thats why i was quite. After knowing that they are dating i threw my feeling aside for them .But someday ago i heard Sayon's conversation with Reajun ,then i got to know about her true nature .I knew that she is abad kind girl but i never thought that she is using Jeson . At that time i really dont have any kind of proof to show Jeson .But today morning i recorded Sayon & reajun's conversations & their .............hmm....in..timate moments .After lunch i show this to Jeson .At first Jeson cried a lot but he hold himself to not to break .After that with proof he meet Sayon in our school's abandon side ..Jeson was yelling at her .But Jeson threat her that he will destroy her by posting her & Reajun's ....close moments pics & videos so...Sayon get scared ....& tell him not to do this but Jeson didnt listen .....& go away from there but when he was near the stairs she pushed him from there .........

Jk : Show me that proof *Dark voice*

Mina gave him her phone & show him all videos.

(Sayon & Reajun's conversations ,Their moments , Sayon pushed Jeson)

Jk grapped that phone tightly bcz of his anger .

Jk : Tell me about this b*tch ? *dark voice*

Mina : Her name is Kang sayon She is the daughter of Mr. Kang Hyun Who is the owner of Kang corp. Her father is also like her selfish . ..........Sir plz dont spare her ....She dont deserve any kind of mercy .......make her beg for her evil works ,she always bully other girls ,She didnt even spare me ......Make her regret to hurt Jeson. * With tearly eyes*