Chapter 21

Author pov :

After 10 months

Jungkook wake up & groan bcz sunlight is hitting his eyes .He slowly open his eyes .He look beside him & see his angel who is sleeping for pass 10 months .

He look beside him & see his angel who is sleeping for pass 10 months

 He look at her with his teary eyes .He is waiting for her .Its been 10 months she is in coma .

Yes she is in coma .When she didnt wakeup into 24 hours so doctor declared that she is in coma .When Jungkook heard it he become lifeless ,he feel someone snatch his soul from his body .Doctor also said that she is not fighting back like Jeson .His all hyungs helped him a lot .After that incident Jungkook was not so active for his office works so his handled everything .But his hyungs courage him to work only for her . He just want her open her beautiful eyes & look at him .Jungkook also get to know different between Sayon & Sian . Her eye color , hair color , height is different from Sayon .For him Sian is the most beautiful girl in his life.

And also Jeson wakeup 2 months after this incident. His will power recover him quickly but in Sian's case its become opposite ,her will power is broken just like her .Jungkook understand that he crushed her will power, her soul .His beast side destroyed her .After she go into coma state Jk become silent & become more cold, he just want to stay with his angel .After Jeson wakeup Jin told him everything .Jeson was fully shocked to know everything ,he never thought Sayon is so cruel to her own sister .His hate for Sayon increase more .After this incident Jungkook was quite for 2 days but his anger towards Kang & Sayon increased more when they get to know their cruelty on Sian by Kang mansion guards & maids .

Jungkook told doctors to shift her in Jeon Palace .Jungkook give her a room beside his room ,now she here while sleeping .In this 10 months Jungkook always sleep beside her while holding her in his arm ,telling her to wake up .He always take care of her ,when he leave for his office his trusted maids take care of her but still he observe her by camera . Jungkook always give her bath , make her wear dresses etc .Jungkook is now crazy for her , now he cant sleep without her , her scent , her body is now drug for him , he dont want that maids or someone see her naked body thats why he bath her always .He is now obsessed with her .His love is now turn into Obsession .