Chapter 13

Jk's pov :

Jk's pov :

Im trying my best to do my works but shit my brain is just showing that Sayon's painful face .Why im feeling like this .She deserve it right ? Then why that f*ck its effecting me .No i cant melt for her .She is a gold digger ,sl*t bcz of her my brother is fighting for his life .

Jk : Stop thinking too much Jungkook !!! 

 But her face is coming in front of me. 

With time i felt suffocated so i left my office. 

After reaching the mansion i quickly goes towards the basement . 

I opened the door & saw her unconscious figure lying on the floor . 

  I feel my heart  is feeling pain . 

 Jk : KYUN ...KYUN

Kyun quickly come inside ,her eyes widened when he saw her state .

Jk : Take her out from here & treat her .*cold voice*

With that Jk left from there .

Kyun hold her . She cried & cupped her face .

Kyun: Hey God plz save her from this devil .*cry*

Kyun hold her tightly & take her towards her room .All maids feel bad for her .

-------------Sian's room---------

Next day morning-----

Y/n slowly open her eyes .She feel herself with blanket & look around then she realize that she is on her room .She tried to sit but failed .

After sometime Kyun come inside her room .She quickly go towards her .

Kyun : Are you feeling good ?

Sian : Yeh .But how i came here ?

Kyun tell her that Jk give her (Kyun)order to take her out from basement .

Rest of the day Sian just take rest .Pico also come to meet her .She didnt showed her wounded body to him but Pico know everything .Pico really dont like Jungkook from the first day .After spending time with Sian Pico flew away from there .

At the garden -----

He is reading carefully

He is reading carefully .Suddenly he feel something on his shoulder & so turn his face there & saw bird's poop .Yes a bird poop on him .

Jk : What the f*ck . Ahh...

Jk quickly take his files & go inside his palace .While Pico is watching him with a proud look .Yes Pico is the one who poop on him .

Pico's pov :

Pico : You deserve it .If you hurt my Sian i will poop on you again .

(A/n : As i said - Pico is smart but very intelligent from other birds )

With that Pico flew away .