Chapter 10

Jk 's pov :

Jk : WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH ME ?AHHHHHH

I scream bcz i cant concentrate on my work .Whenever i tried to do my work that girl's teary face coming in front of my eyes .Whats happening with me .That girl deserve my punishments bcz of her my brother is suffering .suddenly someone knock .

Jk : *sigh* Come in *cold voice*

Then my secretary come inside .

Secretary : Sir the meeting is going to start in 10 min .

Jk : Ok.

I stood up from my chair & go to the meeting room with my secretary .

-------------------------------------

Author pov :

Its 4:00pm

Sian is now cleaning the kitchen .Her burned fingers are hurting but still she need to do her job .The morning incident is now stamp inside her mind .She want to cry bu she dont want that someone see her crying face .Her cheek is still red bcz of that harsh slap .

she complete her all works early .She is very tired ,Her whole body is paining .Kyun tell her to take rest for sometime so she go back to her room .

Kyun tell her to take rest for sometime so she go back to her room

After 2 hours meeting -

Jk finally stood up & other company's CEO also stood up & handshake with JK .

That CEO: We are very lucky that we are going to collaboration with your Company Mr.Jeon .*smile*

Jk : We are also very happy but you need to give your best or.....you know right ?*raised his one eye brow*

That CEO: Yes....yes..Mr .Jeon We will give you our best .

Jk : Hmmm....good .*Cold voice*

With that Jk left from there .His hyungs are also with him .

------------------------------------------

Sian is now sitting on her bed while Pico is standing near the window eating strawberry .

Sian is looking at him & smiling at him .She didnt showed her sadness to him bcz she know that Pico will be sad .She look at the clock & its showing 6:00pm So she get up from her bed bcz she need to make his dinner or he will punish her again .

Sian : Ok. Pico i need to go .So bye take care hmm....

She caresses his head .He finish his food & fly away from her window .Sian also left her room to the kitchen .

---------------------------------------

JK is now sitting in his car while holding his ipad doing his office works .Driver stop the car infront of the palace gate . JK close his ipad & go out from the car .His bag is taken by maids to keep it in his room .JK wa going to his room & after sometime he come downstairs to eat his dinner .Jk is eating peacefully ,he cant ignore the fact that her cooking is very good .After finishing that Jk go to the library .

-------------------------------------------

After cleaning the plates Sian is now going to the garden side .She was walking there & finally sat on the bench .She love flower's smell .She look at the moon & smile painfully .But she dont know that someone is watching her every moves & its none other then Jungkook .Jk is standing near the window of his library .He notice her painful smile which is stabbing his heart . He feel something whenever he look at her but ignore that feeling towards her .JK saw that she is going inside the palace .Jk also go to his room . After completing his office works he fall asleep while Sian is looking at her friend moon & asking her when she will be free & like always she didnt get any answer from her friend but she truly believe that one day she will be free from this hell .After talking to her friend moon she also fall asleep .