Chapter 15

After 1 month -----  

After 1 month -----  

Author pov :09:00

Sian is cying hard while putting ointment on her deep wound which given by Jungkook

Sian is cying hard while putting ointment on her deep wound which given by Jungkook .Its paining a lot .

Flashback-

Sian was cutting vegetables to make salad for Jungkook .Kyun called her & said Jungkook want to meet her in library .She is really scared of library now bcz she was tortured there many time.

With scary face she go inside his library .

She look down while standing in front of Jungkook

She look down while standing in front of Jungkook .

Jk : Come here .

Sian is shivering bcz of fear .

Jk : Take that scissor & give it to me .

Sian quickly take that scissor from that table with her shivering hand.Sian go towards him who is sitting on couch & give it to him .

Jk : Today you broke a vase .Am i right ?*deep voice*

Sian is now sweating ,yes she broke a vase but it was an accident .

Jk : You know that vase was expensive .

Sian just nodded .

Jk : now its time for punishment .*smirk*

Jungkook stood up & stand in front of her . Sian was shivering badly ,she know he will give her pain again .He feel bad but he cover it with his anger .Yes he is just taking his anger on her .Suddenly Jungkook slap her bcz of slap's force she fall on the floor .Her right is now burning & his hand print on her soft cheek .Jk bean down & caress her jaw while Sian just cry but didnt make noise .He is now in his beast side bcz of his rival so thats why he is just using her as his punching bag .Without thinking he stab that scissor on her left thigh & Sian scream her lung out .Jk just smirk darkly looking at her .

Jk : You deserve it .

With that he left from there .Sian is crying bcz of pain & that scissor is still inside her thigh ,she gather her courage & tak out with a loud scream .Blood is now coming from there .But she need to to her room .After trying hard she reached in her room .

Flashback End-

Sian done her bandage & after that she laid on her bed while crying,after some time she fall asleep .

------After 1 week----

Now Sian is kinda ok but her wound is still fresh .Jungkook didnt show his mercy , in this injured state she do her all works .Pico also come to meet her .

Today she meet a new guard & have a small conversation .He is very sweet towards her .His name is Goyeok .From the first day he fall for Sian .He really like her .But Sian is seeing him as her big brother .Jungkook dont know that bcz now he is in his mission .He left palace 2 days ago for his mission .Sian is very happy that she dont need to face him for more 2 days .