Chapter 14

----After 2 weeks------

Author pov :

Y/n is now cleaning floor near stairs by cleaning stick properly . She is just focusing her works bcz she dont want that her master yell at her . So she is doing everything perfectly .Her wounds are recover but not fully many scars are still there .But she still doing her all works.

But she dont know that someone is watching her with lust

But she dont know that someone is watching her with lust .Its none other then Jungkook. After Sian came in his life he cant take her out from his brain. Her body , her smell always very attractive for him .Yes Sian is very attractive then her sister .Her body structure is perfect , she can attract any man just by her one glance . Its really hard for him to control bcz whenever he see her, his body want her touch ,his body want to feel her warmth , she can turned him on just by her one glance .But Jk always control himself not to touch her . After he marry her he tried to f*ck some sl*t but for his surprise whenever he do that Sian's face come in front of him .

He f*cked many girls but he never allow them to touch him .But he never feel satisfied after f*ck them bcz for him they are not attractive .Now his body & soul only attractive on Sian .He want to touch her but he is just fighting with himself not to do that bcz he just want to torture her thats it ,after that he will send her in jail .

Jungkook was just observing her all actions & he feel that this girl just give him a boner .He curse under his breath , he cant believe himself .Now he need to solve this problem so he quickly go inside his room to solve this problem.

Next Day - 

------Jeon Empire------

Jungkook is now working on his laptop in very uncomfortable position bcz of his boner

Jungkook is now working on his laptop in very uncomfortable position bcz of his boner .Suddenly someone knock .

Jk : Come in *cold tone*

Then a girl who is in a revealing dress come inside his cabin while swing her hips ,her face is full with makeup .Jungkook look up & see his personal sl*t .

Jk just smirk & sign her to come towards him .He want to solve his this problem by his sl*t ,her name is Si-Joon & the reason of his boner is Sian , yes when he was coming to his office , he saw Sian while she was making hair bun which give him boner .

Si-Joon come towards him & stand in front of him .

Jk : Kneel .*order*

She understands that he want oral s*x .So she kneels  infront of him .He open his pants zip . 

After sometime , Finally Jungkook cum inside her mouth & that girl drink it all .Jungkook unzips his button & fix himself but he is not satisfied like before .

Si-Joon look at him in seducing way .

Jk :You cant even satisfied me . Your work is done now .You will get your money so now just get out .*deep voice*

She got scared so she didn't said anything & went out from there . Si-Joon really like Jungkook bcz of his look & money .She want to his wife so that she can live a rich life .Thats why she always try to go close to him but always fail. Jungkook just see her his toy & nothing else .She give him pleasure so that he can give her money .

-----------After 1 month-----------

Today Jungkook gets to know that Jeson is recovering well .His condition is getting better .He just want him to wake up & call him hyung again .Doc said that after some months he will get out from his coma state .

For Sian ,Jungkook didnt even show any mercy on her .He always insults her from everyone just for her simple mistakes , Slap her , hit her , whip her . Sian is scared of him .He make her cry every single day .Sian is just praying for her freedom from this devil .She is silently tolerating everything just for her sister .

On the other hand Sayon is just enjoying her life with her boyfriend without any guilt.But she dont know she will be in a big trouble soon.