PART 4

Dalny : Okay then...Promise me one thing....That you will never ever give any girl place in your heart. It will me only in your life and heart.

Shu : Do you think I will love anyone which is not you?

Dalny : Who knows? Promise me this!

Shu : Fine then...I promised.

Dalny : Hmm...

~Next day~

Free : Shu! See...which decoration is looking good??

Shu : Umm...W-Whatever you liked brother....

Free : Okay...and Shu will you be my groom maid??

Shu : M-Me?!

Free : Yeah!

Shu felt heart but he didn't showed that.

Shu : Sorry brother....but I think I have to go to Mr. Hada's village before your wedding....

He lied to him as he don't want to see their wedding.

Free : What?! No! You have to present at my life most special day!!

Shu : But--

Free : No buts!! If you will go then I am not going to marry!

Shu : Huh? But brother--

Free : That's my final decision Shu!

Shu : *sights* Okay brother...I will not go before your marriage.....

Free : That's like my brother!!

He hugged him.

~On call~

Dalny : Shu? You are going to see my wedding with your brother?! Don't you feel hurt?!

Shu : Indeed....I will felt hurt but he said if I don't present on his wedding day then he will cancel the wedding....

Dalny : You know I always dream to become the daughter in law of Kurenai family but not like this....

Shu : I-I am sorry for that....

Dalny : But what the point of talking about these things now...

Dalny mind : Atleast if I marry your brother then I have a chance to stay close with you and make sure no other girl interfere in your life...Otherwise you break up with me anyways....

~On the other hand~

Y/n were doing her studies. She got a call from an unknown number. She received the call.

?? : Babygirl...what are you doing?

Y/n : Why the hell you always call me Phi?!! I told you don't call me!!!

Phi : Why not? I am your soon to be husband....

Y/n : You are not! Put this in your thick brains!!

Phi : You don't how much crazy I am....I can also become a animal in your love...A tiger.

Y/n : Yeah! Indeed you are an animal but not a tiger. A dog who always roam around me!!

Phi : Oh my...You speak really too much...and this makes me more crazy! And don't worry baby I will get you by hook or crook.

The call cut and message popped.
It was a video of her going to college.

Y/n : Wait...Is he following me?!

~Y/n pov~

Aish! He ruined my mood. I closed the book in frustration. I talked to daddy already and he said an officer is going to come here soon to arrest that most wanted mafia. Oh god!! Please send that officer here fast.
I slapped that mafia for flirting with me and I don't know that he is the most wanted mafia. Well....even if knew that I would slapped him anyways for talking dirty and disgusting talks with me. And yeah I will also talk to the officer told sign daddy's resignation. That's a good idea!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Hope you liked it. What do you think happened next?

Comment your thoughts ❤