PART 22

~~Next Day~~

Dalny was sitting on the couch with a blank face because Y/n and Shu didn't come home yet and she was not liking the fact that they were still spending time together after yesterday's event. She was reminding the event again and again and not able to digest the fact that Shu loves Y/n now. Mrs. Kurenai and Mrs. Hoya was also present there.
Mrs. Hoya notice her and asked.

Mrs. Hoya : What happened dear? Why are you upset?

Dalny: There is nothing left in my life mom...

Mrs. Hoya : What? Why are you saying like this dear?

Dalny mind : There is now no reason for me to stay...I only getting hurt by seeing them together specially after Shu's confession...Why the hell did I even marry Free by just believing in Shu's so called promise. I just ruined my happy life myself. And now free is missing too. W-Will be ever come back?

Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Mrs. Kurenai : What happened Dalny? Why are you crying? I-Is this because of Free?

Dalny nodded with teary eyes.

Dalny : I-I want to go to m-my parents house for f-forever...

Mrs. Hoya wipes her tears.

Mrs. Hoya: No don't say like this, dear...You are our daughter in law. We can't let you go like this...

Mrs. Kurenai : Don't worry Dalny...I know our free will come back soon...

Dalny : WHEN?! It's already 6 months passed!! I can't wait anymore!

~~Meanwhile~~

Shu and Y/n went to the orphanage. As they entered, they got surrounded by the kids.

Kid 1 : Y/n unnie!!! Did you bring our chocolates?

Y/n : Huh? Of course, little champ!! How can I forget?

She kissed her cheeks making Shu smiles at them.

Kid 2 : Unnie!!!!

A kid came towards her and hugged her knees. She picked him up.

Y/n : Shu, meet him. He is my most favourite child, his name is John.

Shu smiles at him but he narrows his eyebrows.

John : Who are you? And why are you with our queen?

Shu : I am your unnie's husband. Shu Kurenai.

Kid 1 : So You aree her king!! Hehe~

Shu : Yes my princess!

Shu ruffled her hairs. Meanwhile, Y/n looks at him with loving gaze.

Y/n: He love kids? Then he will be a good father of my kids too--- Aishh!! What I am thinking?

She looks away while blushing a mess which didn't go unnoticed by Shu. He chuckles while saying.

Shu : Why your face is red like a tomato?

Y/n : H-Huh? Shut up! It's n-nothing...

Shu : Really? I don't think so--

Kid 1 : Where are yourr babies then??? I wanna playy with them!!

Now both of their face turned like a tomato. They looked at each other trying to find any answer.

Shu : L-Let's go and meet the boy you were talking about?

He said trying to change the topic.

Y/n nodded and then went inside to find that boy. Y/n's eyes caught him and she went towards him following Shu behind. His back facing them.

Y/n : Heyy Brother!!

He turns around making Shu froze.

Shu : B-Brother?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Your wait is over now!! What do you think his reaction will be? 🙃

And about my trip.....I decided to go but....I got to know it's not free 😓 and the charge is too much for me....so...plan cancelled. 🥶

But....My parents bought a new phone~~ 😊

I hope you liked the chapter! And tell me what you wanna see in season 2? Or I am gonna decide myself~~hehe~~😙