Part 5

Y/n: Why are you shouting? Don't you like the food??

Mrs. Hoya : Why the hell you told Shu to made it?!!!

Shu : She didn't said anything aunt. She was tired and was about to faint so I helped her.

Mrs. Hoya : Wow!! So you are telling me just because she is tired you will do her work?!! You don't can't do that Shu!! Don't involve yourself in these house chores!!!! You are a boy not a girl. Only females can cook. It's a rule!! And stop following everything whatever she said.

Shu : What are you saying??! Why can't I cook? And what kind of the rule in which my wife can't even rest a bit even after having her husband by her side??

Mrs. Hoya : You–Why I am even explaining you?! Since your marriage, you just become a puppet of her hands!! You are even disrespecting me now.

Shu : Supporting my wife is not disrespectful aunt.

Free : Shu is right mom...

Mrs. Hoya : Even you are saying this?!

Free : Yes mom! Dalny work whole day with no support or help. Even if I want to help her but this rules and regulations of yours never let me. You even stop me from hiring maids saying that our family is known for being rich yet always follow ritual. But I don't it is.

Mrs. Hoya : So what you want me to do?!! Ruining our family's reputation?

Shu : We just want to low our wife's workload. They are humans too.

Mrs. Hoya : Then who will do the house chores? Me??!! Or your mom?!!

Free : No not you! We will do. Can't we share the house chores together? When we will got tired they can work. And if they got tired they we will. Husband wife shares everything then why not this too?

Shu : And aunt...from now on change your rules. I know it's difficult to change the mentality and rules which have been going on for years and generations but it's time for our generation to change this. Dad or Mom or our grandparents didn't try to protest or change this but we will. I hope you understood.

Mrs. Hoya shut down her mouth as she knew she couldn't explain this. She felt embarrassed as no one ever tried to go against her orders.

~Timeskip~

~Free's pov~

Me and Dalny came to meet Dalny's parents aka my in-laws. They invited us to stay here for a night. Currently I was having a conversation with Mr. Kang (Dalny's father). Dalny and her mom are upstairs in her room.

Mr. Kang : Free...Is everything going fine between you and Dalny?

Free : Yes dad. Everything is fine.

Mr. Kang : Free...Don't take me wrong but I always treat my daughter like a princess and after thinking a lot I fix her marriage with you. I always give her whatever she wants but now from her talks I am feeling she is not happy...I guess something or someone is bothering her...

Free : I will figure out this dad. Don't worry. I am always with her. I will talk to her.

Mr. Kang : *smiles and nods*

~With Dalny~

Mrs. Kang : I am glad for you dear that you forget Shu and start loving your husband

Dalny looked at her mom and said.

Dalny : Who said this mom? I will never forget Shu or love Free.

Mrs. Kang: W-What do you mean?

—------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Sorry for the late updates and short chapters...

Why am I feeling like part by part I am making this story senseless and boring, Am I?? 😥

Spoiler Alert: A new character is going to enter. Any guesses who and why?