PART 16

Y/n : YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS NOW?!!

She said while walking here and there in the room.

Shu : Hey! Don't shout! What can I do? I tried to talk to you yesterday but you were angry with me.

Y/n : But still! You should've told me that my results will be out today! Now what are we waiting for? Let's go and take my results--

Shu : There's no need to go anywhere. You can see the results on the internet through the computer.

Y/n : Computer? But...I don't have a computer....and I also don't know how to use them....

She said while being a little embarrassed, making him smile.

Shu : Don't worry. I have and also know how to use them.

~Timeskip~

Shu : Relax Y/n...

He said to her who was continuously tapping her foot on the floor due to nervousness.

Y/n : I-If I didn't get admission then my 4 years and 6 months efforts all go to vain....

Shu : You are thinking a lot--

He stopped arms and his eyes fell on the screen which now showed the name of the candidates who qualified the exam. Y/n quickly covered her eyes in fear.

Y/n : W-What is it?

Shu smiles softly and gently removes her hands which were covering her eyes and makes her look at the screen which shows her name at the top.

Y/n : My name at the top? Is this the list of the failed candidates?

She asked with a shocked face making Shu giggled.

Shu : No dear, you successfully cleared the exam with the best marks.

Y/n : Really? So...

She stayed silent for some time and slowly a smile crept on her face.

Y/n : WOOHOO!! I DID IT!! I DID IT!!!

Shu : Yes! You did it and I am proud of you.

Y/n : THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It's all because of you!

She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back.

Shu : Nah, it's your hard work only.

~Timeskip~
At night

Dalny entered Y/n and Shu's bedroom and found Y/n sitting on the bed with

an angry look.

Dalny : Everyone is calling you for dinner.

Y/n : I don't want to eat. I don't have an appetite.

Dalny : Why? And you have to come because mom's friends is there and they want to see you.

Y/n : Am I a painting? That they want to see me??

Dalny : Arh--!! They want to meet you!!

Y/n : But I don't want to. I am already in a very bad mood and they are Mrs. Hoya's friend so I can sense what type of questions they are going to ask.

Dalny : You have to come! I don't want to demolish my family reputation because of you!

She said and grabbed her hand. 

Y/n : What the--? Look I don't want to hurt so better you leave my hand!

Dalny : Stop your drama.

?? : What's happening here?

They looked and saw Shu standing at the door. He entered the room and Dalny leaves her hand.

Dalny : Nothing...just your wife's everyday drama. I come here to called her for dinner because some guests arrived. But she being she refused very harshly...

Shu : Is it true Y/n? 

Y/n : Yes!

Shu : It's wrong--

Y/n : You shut up! Its all happen because of you! Its your fault! You ruined my mood!!

Shu : What? But---

Y/n : First you broke the promise and now giving me lectures?!!

Shu: Oh! That's why you are angry? You are angry with me. Then let me fix it.

He left and comes in a minute with lots of ballons and candies. 

Y/n : You remember? I thought you forget...

Shu : No it's just difficult to find these things in a cities. Are you happy now?

Y/n : YES!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Shu giggled but froze when he felt a pair of lips on his cheek. Y/n kissed his cheek and went out while leaving him and Dalny in pure shock. Shu started blushing a mess.

Dalny mind : H-How dare she?

~At the middle of night~

Fubuki : Try to understand Shu...The team is trying their best to find Free.

Shu : I know but I want to investigate myself. 

Fubuki : You can't. Free went missing in America and other countries's police are not allowed to investigate. You are not even at that much higher post....The only thing we can do is to wait...

Shu : Wait?

He chuckled bitterly and hanged up the call.

Shu mind : Where are you brother? When you come back? 

Y/n : Missing your brother?

Shu : Huh? You are awake? Y-Yeah who won't miss him...I just hope he is safe.

Y/n : I am sure he will be safe....Don't worry.

Shu : I hope so...