Part 4

Y/n: S-Shu...

Shu : Hmm?

Y/n: I-I...I also want a baby...

Shu : Huh? Umm...Okay.

Y/n : O-Okay?

Shu : Yeah! I will ask my colleague's to visit our house with their children. Is it okay?

Shu understands but thought to tease her.

Y/n: N-No not like that...

Shu : Then?

Y/n: Nothing! Leave it. You won't understand. Hmph!

She pouted and looked away. Shu wrapped his arms around her.

Shu : I know wifey...what do you mean but are you sure about that? You are not saying under any pressure right?

She shook her head and held his hands.

Y/n: No...I am really ready for this. I want our mini versions running around the house. I want to be a mom.

Shu smiled and attached their foreheads together.

Shu : And I want to be a dad too.

~Timeskip~

~Timeskip~

~One week later~

Shu : I am home.

He said while entering the kitchen and saw Y/n making the dinner. Suddenly, she lost her balance but Shu caught her.

Shu : Look at yourself! You are extremely tired!

Y/n : Yeah...Actually Dalny was having a headache so...

Shu sights and wears an apron while going towards the stove.

Shu : Let me cook today's dinner then.

Y/n: You know cooking?!!

Shu : Of course. Better than you.

Y/n: Umm...but aunt will be mad if she saw–

Shu : I am just helping my wife. So it's not a problem. Moreover, you and Dalny both are tired.

He finished cooking after some time while Y/n sat on the nearby chair staring at him. Shu noticed it and smirked.

Shu : Am I looking that handsome?

Y/n : H-Huh? N-No..*blushing*

Shu : You were staring at me like a creep *giggled* I know I am handsome but don't make me shy by your stare.

Y/n : No way! Who said you are handsome, mister? You look like a gutter.

Shu : Hey! Girls used to drool over your husband and you are calling him a gutter?!

He pulled her closer by her waist making her land on his chest.

Shu : Many girls try to seduce me but they never get my attention

Shu : Many girls try to seduce me but they never get my attention. There is only one girl who can turn me on just by one single touch...*whispered in a deep voice* You know who?

Y/n : Who?

Shu : My wifey...who else?

He leaned in more as their touch was touching.

Shu : I can do anything for you...I love you...

He leaned in to kiss her but she quickly pushed him.

Y/n : Eww!! What perfume did you use?

Shu : Perfume? Same which I used everyday. Your favorite one...

Y/n: Go and take a shower right now!! I can't tolerate this perfume!!

Shu : But—

Y/n : GO NOW!!!

Shu : Okay okay! Calm down...Why are you shouting? I am going.

He left from there being confused. Shu entered the bedroom and started smelling his clothes.

Shu mind : It is the perfume which I used daily then why she—Her date is also close. Maybe period mood swings...Aish! I was trying to be romantic but...ohh god! I want to kiss her now...No worries! I will continue our romance later.

~In Dalny's room~

Mrs. Hoya knocked on Dalny's room who was laying on the bed. She stood up from the bed as she saw her.

Dalny : Yeah mom. Do you need something?

Mrs. Hoya : Why are you chilling in your room? Who will cook the dinner? Go and cook it.

Dany : Umm...Actually I was having a headache...

Mrs. Hoya : So? Who will cook dinner today?! Me?!

Dalny : N-No mom..Y/n is cooking...

Mrs. Hoya : Oh okay then...

She left the room.

~Timeskip~

Dalny was serving the dinner. Mrs. Hoya tasted it and looked at Y/n.

Mrs. Hoya : Hmm...It's tasty...First time...She did something properly. You should cook daily!

Y/n: Actually this is not made by me...

Mrs. Hoya : Huh? But Dalny said you are going to cook today's dinner?

Y/n: I was about to but I was also tired so Shu helped me. He cooked all of this. Isn't it tasty?

Everyone flinched when Mrs. Hoya threw the plate on the ground , smashing it.

Mrs. Hoya: WHAT DID YOU SAID?!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------