PART 24

End of flashback

Mrs. Hoya : W-Why did he do that?

Shu : I-I don't k-know aunt....

Timeskip~

Y/n : Shu? Stop crying now...

She said to him who was continuously crying and sobbing. Her heart clenched seeing his years.

Shu : W-Why Y/n? W-Why brother says he hates me? Why is he behaving like this? First he refused to recognize me and now he is saying he hates me? W-Why just why??

Y/n : Shu, calm down yourself first. Stop crying!

She wiped his tears and after sometime he calmed down.

Shu : Why did he refuse to meet Dalny? He loves her then...why?

Y/n: Shu...brother said he doesn't want to see Dalny...and you. Did something happen between you two before he left?

Shu : No I wasn't even at home---wait.

He remembers the past events.

Flashback ~

—------------------------------------------------------

Free : L-Like? I think I fell in l-love with her...

—------------------------------------------------------

Shu : I-I can't marry you and ruin my brother's happiness...

—------------------------------------------------------

Dalny : I LOVE YOU SHU NOT YOUR BROTHER!!

–-------------------------------------------------------

Free : Shu...I don't know why she was looking so sad? I think she is not happy with this marriage...

—------------------------------------------------------

Flashback end~

Shu mind : D-Did he know about mine and Dalny's past?

|~Next Day~|

Free : I TOLD YOU TO NOT COME HERE!! THEN WHY DID YOU?!!!

Shu : Brother, did you know about my and Dalny's relationship?

Free : oh you got to know very soon? Wow!

Shu : Brother please let me explain—

Free : *chuckled bitterly* What? What are you going to explain? That the two people I love the most broke my trust into pieces and betrayed me? DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN I HEARD MY WIFE SAYING I LOVE YOU TO MY OWN BROTHER ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT!!!? You fucking basdard!!! Don't you feel a little ashamed of yourself!!!?

He held Shu by his collar.

Free : You know why I leave?!! Not because of my pain, just For you and Dalny!! Coz I want you two to stay together!! And I know you very well! You will not do it in my presence!! So I intentionally got missing!! B-But you? You gave me a shock!

He stopped and looked at Y/n who was standing with tearful eyes.

Free : How could you just marry another girl? What's her fault?!! That you also cheated on her!! Such a characterless man!!! You didn't even think twice before playing with two girls?!! One for fucking in your bedroom and one in mine's–

Shu : ENOUGH!!!! PLEASE STOP IT!!!!

Y/n gasps as his harsh words.

Shu fell down on his knees and broke down in tears. Free felt bad for him but he stayed with a cold look.

Free : Anyways, I am not coming back! That's it!

Y/n : So you don't want to keep relations with Dalny?

Free : Obviously no!

Y/n : Then why don't you free her from this relationship? Give her divorce and part your ways with her forever. At Least you can come to your house to free her from this forced marriage. She is also feeling devastated in this relationship.

Free thinks for sometime and agree.

Free : Okay. But after giving her divorce, I will come back here.

At house~

Y/n: MOM!! DAD!! COME DOWNSTAIRS!! LOOK FREE BROTHER IS BACK!!

Free : Y/n..I came only for divorce–

Y/n: Yeah yeah I know but meet your family at least.

Free sights and looked at Shu who were looking down and didn't speak a word.

Mrs. Hoya : Why the hell were you shouting girl—F-Free?

Everyone came down the stairs and met him happily. Free smiles and hugged everyone except Dalny.

Mrs. Kurenai: Thank god! You come back soon! Don't ever leave us like this!

Free : Sorry aunt. I know you are glad to see me. But I won't stay here forever. I will go back to my orphanage.

Mrs. Hoya : What do you mean? Why will you go there? This is your own house!

Free : Aunt...I only come here to give divorce to Dalny.

Everyone except Dalny, Shu and Y/n : WHAT?!!

___________________________________________________________

A/n : How do you think this season is going to end?? Happy or sad? Any guess?