Chapter 3

Prove read ✅

Prove read ✅

I was the last to walk out of the classroom when the last lesson ended.
I took purposely my time, not wanting to make any contact with anyone right now.

As I walked out I turned to the right only to bump into a hard chest.

The person caught my arms as I stumbled back and I looked up to see Seongwha.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and tried to get out of his grip and past him but he wouldn't let go.

"Uhm- could you please let me go?"

His neutral expression broke into a sinister smile as he did as I asked him to but when I wanted to step around him he blocked my way.

"Did you forget? You're one of us now." How could I forget? I said mentally.

"That means you'll be hanging out with us too. Come on. It will be fun, I promise." He said and slung an arm around my shoulder, guiding me to the entrance.

The few people that were still in school whispered when they saw us and I fidgeted with my fingers.

"They're just noisy. Don't let it get to you." Seongwha said "Yah! Mind your business." He yelled at the students around us and they instantly looked away.

He guided me out of the school building and I saw a few of the others waiting.

"Where are Wooyoung and Mingi?" Seongwha asked.

"Plundering the cafeteria." Jongho answered lazily, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his pants.

"Woah, woah, woah. Would you look at that. Seongwha convinced you to come." Hongjoon said and looked at me.

"Not convinced. Rather dragged." I mumbled but everyone heard me, making them chuckle and Seongwha shrugged innocently.

"Why do they take so long?" Yunho asked impatiently.

"We're here!" Wooyoung and Mingi came running to them, Wooyoung being the one who yelled.

"Here." He panted again as he stopped next to us.

"Oh hey! Didn't really expect you but it's a nice surprise." Wooyoung said to me.

"Here." He said and held a bag of chips from the cafeteria out for me.

I shook my head and declined, making him cock his head to the side and say "Come on." He urged.

"You haven't eaten anything today. Go on." Yeosang also said and nodded his head to the chips.

"How would you know if I have eaten anything today." I said as I took the bag of chips, Wooyoung grinning proudly at his friends.

"You didn't eat at school and even if you ate at home that would be hours ago." Hongjoon said.