Chapter 4

My eyes widend and I instantly covered them with my hand

There stood Mingi. Just in his boxers and without anything else on.

"Sorry!" I almost yelled, still covering my eyes with my hand.

I heard Mingi just laughing and his footsteps walking around the room.
"Nothing to worry about." His voice was nearer now.

I felt him gently grabbing my wrist and removing my hand but my eyes were closed either way.

"Open your eyes."

I opened one eye first before also opening the other. Mingi was still half naked and I tried to keep my eyes on his face and not his well-build body.

"What? Don't like what you see?" He asked and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and turned my head away.

Mingi chuckled lowly and let go of my wrist. He leaned down to get a look at my face and his hand went to my lower back.
I tensed up but didn't say anything— I just got no words out.

"What is it? Are you a virgin or something?" He chuckled and I bit my lip. Yes.

"Oh." Mingi realized and his cocky demeanor fell.

"Did you even have your fist kiss? A boyfriend?" Mingi asked.

"Yes." I snapped. I indeed had relationships before and I already kissed and made out with people. I just didn't have sex yet.

"Really?"

"Yes." I rolled my eyes.

Mingi opened his mouth to say something but Hongjoons voice and the opening of the door interrupted him "What's taking so long?"

We looked over at him and he raised his eyebrows, noticing our closeness  "What are you two doing?"

"Nothing." I said and walked over to Hongjoon who put a hand on my back and guided me out of the room, all while he stared at Mingi.

Hongjoon turned his head and slightly leaned down "Go downstairs to the others." He whispered in my ear and I did as told.

I quietly walked down the stairs and when I turned the corner to the living room I saw the others sitting there, waiting for the let's go.

Jongho was the one to notice me and smiled "Joyce, come here."

They all looked at me as I made my way over and stood next to Jongho.

"Why do they take so long?" Wooyoung asked and they all looked at me as I should know.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered at first, slightly overwhelmed when they talked to me.

"Okay, then we'll keep ourselves entertained." Wooyoung grinned.

"Joyce, do you know how to poker?" Wooyoung asked and looked up at me from his sitting position as Seongwha got poker cards.