Chapter 5

TW: kinda sh!

TW: kinda sh!

All of us parted ways and I was left with Hongjoon. The boy smiled childishly at me and offered his hand.

I eyed his hand for a second before reluctantly taking it, making his smile widen.

We walked further around and came to a small stop at a small restaurant. They selled drinks and snacks for the visitors but only a few were around.

"Wanna do something fun?" Hongjoon smirked but it only made me nervous.

"What would that be?" I asked quietly.

"You'll see." the boy winked and his grip on my hand tightened to drag me with him.

"Can you act?" Hongjoon turned to me.

"Uh yeah a bit I guess." I shrugged, ignoring the small stutter that left my lips.

"Good. Distract all those people and I'll do the rest." With that Hongjoon was out of my sight.

I didn't have much time to wonder where he'd have gone before I had to think how to distract the people here.
I reacted quickly and rather impulsively as I grabbed a stone from the ground next to me.

I hesitated for a second before smashing and scraping it down on my knee until it bled. Tears pricked my eyes but I didn't stop until I thought it was enough.
Shakingly I stood up and limped to where all the few people were sitting.

"Excuse me?!" I cried and all heads turned to me, some eyes widening upon seeing the blood run down my leg "Does anyone has a-a-" I slumped to the ground without finishing my sentence and all the people came running to my side.

"She needs help! Do you have a bandage?" A woman yelled to the guy that stood at the kiosk and he quickly ran off, probably to get a bandage.

The people around me got tissues out of their pockets to wipe the blood and press on my wound for the time the guy was getting bandages. I looked up with teary eyes, trying to still keep the act up as I saw Hongjoon get whatever things he wanted from the kiosk.

A few minutes later the man from the kiosk came back and my knee got wrapped up.

"Here, take this." A lady held a bottle of water out to me and I took a sip "Thank you very much."

"Oh dear. How did that happen?" Another one asked.

"I fell and saw the kiosk so guessed that that was my best stop." I told them and they nodded.

"I'm very thankful. I don't know what I would've done without you." I told everyone again before everything calmed down and I had the chance to leave.

My knee still hurt as I slowly got away from the other people.
I didn't make it far before Hongjoon jumped in my way and haltered my tracks.

"That was incredible! You're a true actor I have to say." He smiled before a mad expression overtook his face "But the amount of hurt you did to yourself was too much. Never do that again." he pointed his finger at me.