Chapter 21

The next evening, Sanskar was waiting for Laksh. He told him to be ready by 4:30. But it was 4:45 and he did not come!

He got a call from Swara. A smile ran over his lips. He was about to pick it up but Laksh came in front of him.

"Tell her you are going to meet her in 10 minutes! She knows the place!" Laksh said. Sanskar felt a little out of the place. Is he the only one who knows nothing!

"Yes! You are the only innocent one!" Laksh said looking at Sanskar.

"Where are you taking me?" Sanskar asked sitting in the car.

"Our penthouse idiot. That is where I proposed to Ragini!" Laksh said, "That is where we used to meet secretively!"

"I understand!" Sanskar said giving a meaningful look to Laksh.

"Don't give that look. I accept I can't control myself when I see her smiling at me. But we escalate things to a subtle level only. We thought about leaving a few things for the wedding night! You creepy one! Have some shame!"

Sanskar giggled at him. He knew Laksh was the opposite of him. He had taken training in love from SRK's movies. And on the other hand, it was Sanskar who doesn't even know the r of romance!

Laksh saw him lost in thoughts and smiling at himself.

"Just hug her from the back!" Laksh said but Sanskar put hands on his ears.

"Shhhhhh! I don't want to hear your tips! Just concentrate on driving!" Sanskar said.

Laksh laughed again. He got a very nice chance to tease his little brother. Masking from outside in the form of jokes, he himself was worried when Ragini told him about his declining mental health. He just wanted a little time of happiness in his life.

As he opened the door of penthouse, both Ragini and Swara were waiting for them. Swara was feeling a little awkward and so did Sanskar. Ragini and Laksh, both understood this.

"Laksh! They both won't go until we push them!"

And so, Ragini pushed Swara inside a room followed by Sanskar!

"I am locking it from outside you shy creatures. Don't have any shame today!" Laksh's voice made Swara laugh uncontrollably.

Sanskar was looking intently at Swara. They were alone in hotel room of Manali too, but at that time, he did not consider any right of him on her. But this time, they both had rights on each other.

Swara did not know where to start. But she knew if she does not open the conversation, Sanskar won't say anything.

"Ummm! Mr. Maheshwari!" Swara started the conversation with a note of teasing. She knew Sanskar had asked him to call him by his name.

"Sanskar! My name is Sanskar! When you call me Mr. Maheshwari, it feels like you will ask for my sign on a paper anytime." Sanskar said with an irritated expression.

"Nahi! Woh I was just maintaining the profesional relationship, you know!" Swara replied and sat on the couch playfully.

"Let me take out your professional relationship!" Saying so, Sanskar was about to hold her hand but suddenly stopped. Swara looked at him and then at his hand. Avoiding eye contact, Sanskar sat beside her and asked, "How was your day Swara?"

"Nice! Nothing much to do today!" Swara said trying to hold his hand. Sanskar immediately stood up and said, "If you don't mind Swara, I got an important meeting which I remembered now!"

Swara stood up and with a gentle smile, she said, "Very bad at lying and worse in hiding things!"

Sanskar sighed. He looked away. His mind started screaming at him. What was he giving to Swara! He knows what he was feeling! Will he ever give Swara the right she deserves!