Chapter 29....

Four days since I've talked or seen Landon. Four days of wanting to reach out but knowing I needed to give him time, as well as myself. It's taken everything in me not to call or text him. It has helped that I've spent the last two days helping with the wedding.

After talking with the girls I ended up sending all my workers texts telling them to take Thursday off. Aside from Josie's wedding being only two days away, I personally needed to take a few days off. I needed to get my head on straight and figure things out without being at work.

It's now Friday morning and I was in one of the rooms at Graydon Hall Manor as we helped Josie get ready to marry the love of her life. The venue the couple had chosen was absolute perfection.

The older victorian style manor was huge

The older victorian style manor was huge. The place alone had like 15 rooms and that didn't include a ballroom for all kinds of events. It had a stunning garden in the back of the place where the wedding was going to take place.

Staring out one of the floor to ceiling windows I could see workers from the venue getting the chairs all situated for the guests. There was four hours until it would start and there was still a lot to do. Ironically Josie was calm while Tasha was buzzing around trying to make sure everything was perfect.

"This place is stunning." Sydni said from beside me, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Seriously." I looked over my shoulder at Josie, who was sitting there getting her makeup done. "You guys choose well."

"You've seen the tent where we are having the reception right?"

"Yes! The trees in the middle are beautiful." Sydni all but swooned. "This place is a dream."

"As soon as we saw it we both knew it was the place. And there's plenty of privacy."

In the last four days the coverage on Josie and Wyatt's wedding has increased ten-fold. Some paparazzi were set up outside their apartment yesterday to see if they could get a glimpse of the bride to be.

When her and Evelyn went to get her wedding dress yesterday they were followed and within minutes pictures of them were plastered all over social media.

It's crazy to think one of my best friends is having one of the most anticipated weddings of the year. I had no clue Wyatt was that popular or known but that's what you get for being the top athlete multiple years in a row and being named one of Toronto's hottest men. The fans were curious to see what his wedding was going to be like.

At first they wanted me and Fushion Weekly to cover their wedding. Take pictures, do an in-depth article about it but after Wyatt's manager got contacted by People's magazine to do a story it would have been stupid to turn it down. Especially for my little magazine that only reached Toronto. People's magazine was worldwide.

So aside from the photographers that Wyatt and Josie picked out, there were going to be additional ones from the magazine here to take pictures of everything. We've already had pictures taken of all of us in our matching robes. And they were set to comeback any moment and get more pictures of Josie as she got ready. They were probably busy taking pictures of Wyatt and the guys right now.