Wattpad Original
Te quedan 11 partes más de forma gratuita

Ch. 18: The Real Finn Donovan

I brushed the toast crumbs from my plate into the sink, and when I turned around again, Finn was suddenly close behind me. I hadn't heard him sneak up; I jumped and clutched my chest.

"Jesus," I said.

Finn smirked. "Not quite, but close."

I rolled my eyes.

His smirk only widened. "You're telling me I didn't take you to heaven just now?"

"Oh, God."

"Now you're just flattering me."

"As if you need any more flattering," I muttered.

Finn took a step closer, crowding me with his hard body. "I'd say I've earned that flattery, wouldn't you?"

I pretended to think about it.

"Oh, it's like that, is it?" Finn chuckled.

I smiled sweetly at him.

He leaned forward, like he was going to kiss me, and I eagerly tilted my face up.

Finn grabbed my hips and abruptly spun me around.

"What are you doing?" I said, even as I arched against him.

Finn nuzzled the back of my neck. "Taking you to heaven again."

His fingertips brushed the backs of my thighs as he grasped the hem of my T-shirt and lifted it over my head. He placed one palm on the small of my back, bending me over until my whole torso was pressed flat against the counter, and my legs were already going weak, even though he'd barely touched me yet.

For some reason I thought that we were going to take things more slowly this time, so I wasn't ready when Finn's cock suddenly plunged deep inside, jolting me forward.

I let out a cry that was half-surprise, half-delight.

Finn braced one hand on the counter beside my head, the other still on my back, pinning me in place while he surged in and out, and there was something so fucking primal about letting him take complete control like this. I could barely move, and I loved it.

Finn's rhythm was relentless, his cock hitting that magic spot over and over and over again. My hips jolted against the counter edge, but I couldn't feel anything over the building storm of sensation. I couldn't get enough air into my lungs. My hands curled into desperate fists as raw sounds fell from my mouth.

Too good.

It was too fucking good.

Finn was right – if there was a heaven, it was here, now, with this man fucking me into absolute oblivion.

I came with a hoarse cry, convulsing on the counter as wave after wave of pleasure hit me, as hard as Finn was still slamming into me from behind. His hand was still braced beside my head; I grabbed his wrist and held on as I rode the powerful wave of orgasm.

Finn rammed in once more and held himself still, coming inside me with a husky groan.

For a long, breathless movement neither of us moved.

Then, still buried inside me, Finn swept my hair away from my ear and bent lower over me.

"Feel free to call me Jesus again," he said.

"Smug bastard," I mumbled.

Finn chuckled. "Damn right."

He shifted position, finally slipping out of me and taking his hand off my back, but I didn't want to move.