ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛᴍᴀɴ

Luffy decided to sit outside of the sea train and sat in front of the train's chimney, holding onto the huge metal box, which was the source of light. He put a hand just above his eyes to see a bit better.

Water splashed against the train, and Luffy got drenched in water as the train dropped from a canal high above the ground, but somehow stayed on the railings. You peeked your head out of the window to examine the dark underground passage.

A small trumble made you look further ahead. You noticed that the train started to go downwards at a high speed at a sharp angle. The wind blew much more rougher when you rested your head on the palm of your hand, looking down as the sea train made it through one of the bigger exits of the island, soaring through the air for a small moment before it slowly started to land towards the wild sea.

"Straw Hat!" Luffy turned to look behind him, still holding onto the train's chimney so he wouldn't fall into the rough ocean. He saw two extremely large Yagara bulls attached to a house-like ship. "Thank you for helping us! Fire the connection cannons!"

Two large harpoons were shot in the back of the train, breaking two holes into the wooden wall from each side, causing the whole room to be filled with dust and small pieces of wood. You stuck your head out of the windows again to get some fresh air, coughing into your hand to get any dust that got into your lungs out. "Damnit."

"You idiots! Don't be reckless!" Zoro yelled as he walked to the window and raised his fist, glaring at the large ship, and at the Franky Family who just cheered at his response. Groaning in frustration, he walked away from the window before looking at you. "Hey, [Name], care to explain why you decided to join us?"

"Well, to put it in short words, if we pick a fight with the World Government at Enies Lobby and manage to win, I'm gonna piss off my family even more and ruin some of their reputations with my actions and they most likely will try to send someone to get rid of me," you moved over to the couch set in the middle of the train before sitting down. "I'm doing everything to prove my clan wrong and make them regret all the mistreatment towards me and my sister. That's my first goal. My second one is to become head of the Zen'in clan, but I've had some second thoughts about it in recent years."

Zoro laughed at the explanation, holding an almost empty bottle of wine. "You've got some serious spunk in you. Challenging your whole clan to make them regret- wait, you mentioned a sister?"

You tilted your head backward with a saddened sigh, removing your new pair of glasses. "Yeah, I have a twin sister named Mai who hates me. I promised to stay at the bottom with her, but eventually, I got fed up with all the abuse and discrimination, so I left at the expense of Mai, but enough of all this, I'll explain more when we rescue your crew members."

Granny Kokoro's voice came through the loudspeaker. "Urgent message from the engine room! The train will get on the railway shortly. Once it does, it'll rapidly accelerate! Hold on tight to something so that your injuries won't be severe!"

Nami listened to the message with a deadpan before rolling her eyes, knowing everyone would get injured regardless. A sudden shake sent the navigator stumbling onto the couch. You didn't seem to budge, but Nami grabbed onto your shoulders to stay still. "I don't wanna die!"

Your eyes narrowed as the woman shook a bit beside you, tightening her grip every second.

A moment went by, and Zambai brought Luffy, Chimney, and Gonbe inside the train with Kiwi and Mozu after everyone got used to the speed. You rested your arms on the top of your knees, staring at Paulie, Tilestone, and Lulu. "Yeah, really, that scared me," Tilestone rubbed his neck while Lulu still felt the pain in his lower back.