ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

Lucci charged at you, preparing to use his Finger Pistol ability, aiming for your stomach and throat, but got blocked by the three-sectioned staff, hitting him in the face with the other end. "I will bring you to the Gates of Justice, Zen'in."

He tried to hit you with a blurry of blows but was intercepted by the same weapon. You jumped back a bit and swung at his ribs, sending him to the crates on the side.

Luffy's voice made you look over your shoulder for a second, but preparing a dodge when Lucci tried to punch you in the face. "Luffy! Hurry up and switch!"

You yelled out to the rubber human, trading hits and punches with Lucci. You slammed the Special-Grade weapon down on him, but he used one of his powers to move out of the way in the blink of an eye, causing the staff to hit the ground and leave a small crater. Luffy's yelling came closer as he ran through the busted-down door before stopping in his tracks. "I found you, Pigeon-bastard!"

Turning to Luffy, you informed him about the broadcast Spandam accidentally made. "Luffy, Spandam triggered the Buster Call a moment ago, and the Gates of Justice are most likely being opened by now!"

"What?!" Luffy yelled out, his angered face turning to Lucci. "Polearm, go get Robin!"

You nodded and ran towards the door, but shifting your attention to Lucci, who used his Shave ability to appear in front of you and punch you right in the arm with a Finger Pistol. You dropped Playful Cloud and he quickly grabbed and threw in the mess of the crates, yet you quickly switched to the polearm and slashed him in the middle of the face with it. Luffy stretched his hands and grabbed onto Lucci's shoulders, throwing him towards the stacks of crates.

"I don't have time to search for that damned weapon. Luffy, don't die to this bastard!" you finally reached the door and kicked it down. "One more thing, Lucci. It's a message from Paulie." looking over your shoulder, glaring daggers at Lucci, who was being kept busy by Luffy. "You, Kaku, and Kalifa are fired."

Lucci's eyes narrowed, and he sent a Tempest Kick your way, but you made it change direction to the side with the blade of your polearm. With one last glare, you slammed the door open.

Making your way through a second hallway the same length as the first one. You raced up the stairs with an itch to beat Spandam to the point he couldn't recover from his injuries for the rest of his life. "Knocking and beating down a woman who's in cuffs that restrict her abilities is pathetic and cowardly."

You made it to the top of the stairs and arrived at the start of the Bridge of Hesitation, locking your eyes on a black-haired woman running away and a man with lavender hair dragging her down on the bridge with a rope tied around her neck. Her whole body was covered in large bruises and cuts, more forming on her body from getting dragged on the stone of the bridge.

You quickly reached into your sleeve, took out a weapon shaped similarly to a kunai, and threw it right at Spandam. Unfortunately, it didn't hit his face, but it did lodge into his shoulder. He screamed in pain, hand tearing it away and turning to you. "Zen'in! You damn bitch! How'd you pass the landmine?!"

Robin stared at you in shock, but it was quickly replaced by a cry of relief, and tears ran down her eyes, watching you run towards her and Spandam. She couldn't get words out of her mouth as she watched you with her expression speaking more than any words she could utter.

You ran towards Spandam and slammed him away from Robin with your polearm coming in contact with his face. He stumbled back, and the marines immediately raised their guns, aiming at you.

Usopp sniped some of them from afar with Sanji looking through some binoculars. "You look amazing while you kick ass, [Name]-san!" Sanji yelled out, and Zoro gave him a look of judgment.