ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪʟꜱ

The allies inside the train had either fallen to the floor and collided with the wall, groaning in pain as Rocketman continued to move forward at its usual high speed after getting through Aqua Laguna safely.

You looked down at the train as it safely continued its way and listened in on the cheering of the successful evade from Aqua Laguna before climbing back through the window. Zoro and Luffy went inside first while you looked into the night sky, waiting for the rest of the Galley-La foremen and Franky Family workers to get back in place.

You smiled as you recalled the event back in your mind. "Those are some skilled pirates," as you thought out loud, a voice called out to you and made you snap out of your mind.

"[Name]! Get back in already!" Paulie peeked his head out from one of the windows, having moved inside the train pretty quickly. You gave one last proper look at the sky but soon returned inside.

The first thing you noticed was Nami changing in front of the whole group, and your face turned into a deadpan, watching the men bleed from their noses profusely. Paulie stared out of the window, trying to avoid looking at Nami, who had changed into a bit more revealing outfit. "Nice shamelessness," came out of the three men who held their noses, soon collapsing to the floor.

"Hide your belly and legs! You too, Square Sisters! People like you corrupt society!" Paulie yelled at the three women before turning to you, pointing at you. "Look! She's being the perfect example again!"

"Cut it out, you're being shy and annoying," you shot a glare at Paulie, whose face paled, not digging into the matter anymore. "You do this every single time, and it's getting pesky," you walked back to the window that you used to get back inside the train's car and pushed it back up.

Looking outside, you let the water droplets hit your face while letting a tiny smile creep up on your face. It was exciting to travel at such a high speed and let the wind blow through your hair with the raging waves going past the train.

Your eyes turned to Luffy, who had climbed back on the front of the train and held onto it, not bothered by the water that completely drenched him in the salty sea drops. "Luffy! Do you see anything?" you yelled out to the rubber man who held onto his hand, not turning to look at you but still answering.

You didn't hear him the first time due to Zambai and some others mimicking Luffy's and Zoro's attacks while Zoro and Paulied stared at their idiocy and boredom.

"Sorry! Can you repeat it?!" you asked the captain who repeated his words. "I see a train up ahead!"

Upon hearing his words, the people inside the car readied their weapons and hurried on top of the train from one window but got stuck for a moment. You rubbed your eyes and groaned at the group while climbing out of the window once again, steadily standing on top of the train.

The group climbed onto the train after you and started to look around the dark ocean.

Zambai zoomed in on the train up ahead, but it was just a couple of cars. "It's Puffing Tom, but it doesn't have the engine room, and some cars seem to be missing."

Some panic set in with the people, theorizing that Franky, Usopp, and Sanji might be in the still cars until you spoke up."I highly doubt your friends are inside that train. I suspect they were the ones that detached it in the first place, maybe got some smaller fries trapped in there."

The few Franky Family workers and Galley-La company members listened to you, but Luffy stretched his hands and soared through the air toward the detached cars. "I'm going to check it out!"