ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ɴᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇꜱɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

You didn't manage to get very far when the sound of a zipper being opened, getting halfway stuck, and the sound of a voice stopped you. "Not so fast! Chapapapa! So you've invaded the Tower of Law. There's no point going on. You won't ever find Nico Robin! Lucci's already taken her to the Gates of Justice. Oh, and the Chief's with them, too."

Nami glared at the strange agent before a smirk formed on her face. "Ah, I see. Thank you for telling us where to look."

The agent put a hand over his zipper mouth with a gasp, realizing he had spilled some things he shouldn't have. "Chapapa, why did I tell them that."

Staring up at the CP9 agent, you took out your glasses and put them on and off. You repeated it a few times before speaking up. "Weird. He's built like some cursed spirit I've seen before. Maybe he's actually a cursed spirit."

When your words reached the agent, he looked shocked at your words, maybe even offended but he shook it off. "No matter. I might have told you where they're headed but I'm not gonna tell you how to get there! And you'll never make it past our CP9 agents. We've been given direct orders to eliminate you, chapapa. Oh, and injure Zen'in heavily so we can take her to the Five Elders."

"And what do those bastards want? I'm surprised they haven't already crumbled from such old bones," you spat out, irritation growing.

Fukuro ignored your words, continuing to speak. "You want Nico Robin? Then you're gonna have to fight your way through every one of our agents if you want to succeed and I've still got one thing to tell you."

"Just spit it out already and stop wasting time," you glared up at Fukuro who cleared his throat, pulling out a key from his suit. "Take a look at this. For all you know, it might be the key needed to unlock Nico Robin's Sea Prism Stone handcuffs. Even if you were able to get past us and save her in some imaginary world, the cuffs are tougher than diamonds. She'd have to live with them on her wrists for the rest of her life!"

You stared at him with a blank stare, taking off your glasses and rubbing the bridge of your nose. "How are you an agent for Cipher Pol?! How did you even qualify to be capable of working in an assassin group when you clearly don't know when to shut up? I feel pity for you."

Fukuro, Straw Hats, and Franky blinked at your words with the agent looking around, scolding himself inside his mind for spilling the secrets again. "Another thing! This key may not even open the cuffs! It might be a key to another pair of cuffs. For all you know. Chapapa. In this great Tower of Law," the CP9 agent started to hum something, spinning in circles and using his ability to walk in the air. "There are five members of CP9, including me! And each and every member has their key. So let's begin a game of hide and seek."

"This is all a stupid game to keep us busy. We would have to beat every member, take their keys, and try them on the cuffs, and at the same time that masked bastard is taking Robin to the Gates of Justice," an irk mark popped on Sanji's forehead when he heard Fukuro confirming the plans.

"Retrieving Robin is our first priority. If we focus on getting her back first, then we can go worry about getting the keys. Let's ignore that weirdo and start the search," Nami spoke up, trying to make up a plan before the agent interrupted her.

"You've got some brains but if you do that, I'll toss the key into the ocean. We're kind enough to give you guys a sporting chance. See ya," Fukuro took a speed boost in the air and flew into another room with Luffy trying to follow after him. You quickly grabbed onto the captain and prevented him from running off. "We need to make a plan. Stay on your spot."

Sanji confirmed from Franky that Lucci was the one with the pigeon before turning to you and Luffy. "[Name], we'll send in you first to track down where their chief is taking Robin to and slow down Lucci when you come face to face with him, and when Luffy shows up, go after Robin immediately, we can't waste any more time. We'll take care of the rest."